Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
This Thai Cooking Course is a starter course for some of the most popular Thai dishes. Take this course today and learn from Kae, a chef who received formal training from 2 world class Thai resorts in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. You will also learn some simple but popular Thai dishes that you can easily prepare in minutes.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Learn to cook Thai dishes. Get started with this introductory course for cooking traditional Thai cuisine. Your instructor, Kae, was formally trained as a chef in Bangkok and Chiang Mai, at two world class Thai resorts. You will learn some simple but popular Thai dishes that you can easily prepare in minutes. We will add notes for ingredients you will need to prepare each dish.
Here’s What Will Be Covered:
- This course is for cooks of all levels who enjoy Thai food
- Learn to cook with authentic Thai ingredients
- These are dishes that you can cook at home, without high heat and a wok
- Most dishes only take a few minutes to prepare
- This is a starter course for some of the most popular Thai dishes
- And more!
This Thai Cooking Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction To Thai Cooking
- About Thai Cooking And Cuisine
Topic 2 - Pad Thai - A Traditional Thai Favorite
- Pad Thai – A Traditional Thai Favorite
- Pad Thai Recipe Ingredients
Topic 3 - Thai Sweet And Sour Salad With Salmon
- Thai Sweet And Sour Salad With Salmon
- Thai Sweet And Sour Salad With Salmon Recipe Ingredients
Topic 4 - Tom Yum Coconut Chicken
- Tom Yum Coconut Chicken
- Tom Yum Coconut Chicken Recipe Ingredients
Topic 5 - Panang Curry With Beef
- Panang Curry With Beef
- Panang Curry With Beef Recipe Ingredients
Topic 6 - Pineapple Fried Rice
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe Ingredients
Topic 7 - Pad Pak Boong (Morning Glory)
- Pad Pak Boong (Morning Glory)
- Pad Pak Boong (Morning Glory) Recipe Ingredients
Topic 8 - Som Tam - Thai Papaya Salad
- Som Tam – Thai Papaya Salad
- Som Tam – Thai Papaya Salad Recipe Ingredients
Topic 9 - Larb Moo - Spicy Pork Salad
- Larb Moo – Spicy Pork Salad Ingredients
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning to cook multiple Thai dishes.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.