- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
This short course will train you of the principles and winning formula for tendering success. Through a combination of online lectures, lecture materials and assessments, course participants will be able to practically take skills to the next level and guide their employers the winning edge over the competition.
The course lectures will be conducted by Senior Quantity Surveyors who have expertise in the field of construction tender management and extensive experience as general contractors.
This course will assist you with gaining your CPD hours. If you are hoping to become a chartered member of any professional institutions, you will be required records of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) that you keep records of time spent accumulating CPD hours. The course carries 20 CPD hours which will count towards your Continuing Professional Development. You will be received a signed Certificate at the end of your successful assessment that includes CPD hours.
This course will provide successful following outcomes:
- Understanding procurement and tendering procedures and practice.
- Understanding and knowledge of how to evaluate PPQs and analyse ITTs.
- Understanding bid basics, time scales and resources.
- Understanding buyers and sellers perspectives and overseas implications.
- Develop the ability for quantitate and qualitative assessment, review and continual improvement.
- Knowledge in structure, impact, production, and evaluation of bid.
- Able to structure bid documentation effectively and control a structured submission.
- Able to improve your tender answers for high scoring in tender competitions.
- Able to evaluate and analyse bid requirements.
- Able to manage an effective bid and response.
Who is this course for?
Professionals working in the construction industry
Relevant work experience
Continued career development
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Rey Santos asked:
Will it focus on cost planning and cost strategies?
Hi Rey, Thank you for your enquiry. This is a short CPD programme. If you wish to learn cost planning and strategies you need to enroll in Advanced Diploma in Cost Engineering programme. Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. I look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards Admission Team College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much is the cost of the exam? Thanks.
Dear Andy, Thank you for your enquiry. This is a CPD (short) programme and there will be no any additional cost than you pay at Reed. If you have any further queries please contact us at Reed. Thank you College of Contract ManagementThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does the CPD points lead an individual to a higher level of education(eg.Some credits from doing a bachelor's degree after completion of this course.)
Dear Jason, I am afraid the answer is no. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the CPD points and what type of qualification is that?
Dear Jason, This is a short course. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.