UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Telesales Marketing Diploma (Level 5) - CPD Accredited
The Telesales Marketing course is designed by specialists by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working with established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of marketing and sales.
The Telesales Marketing diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know that Telesales skills are important because possessing good Telesales skills, establishes trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various marketing management and advertising skills, then these are your most desired courses.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get the most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interesting, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterward.
To make it easy for learners this Telesales Marketing course comprised of various different modules and sub-modules in which you will learn basic fundamentals of marketing, multi-level marketing, media and public relations, telephone etiquette, coaching salespeople, communication strategies, customer services, customer support, call center and overcoming sales objections.
Telesales Marketing - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with the UK Professional Development Academy.
- Telesales Marketing - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Telesales Marketing - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Telesales Marketing - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Telesales Marketing - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Telesales Marketing - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Telesales Marketing - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
Telesales Marketing - Course Outline
Level 5 Telesales Marketing Diploma is CPD Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 Telesales Marketing Diploma learner must have achieved 9 Modules with 90 Credits to get a Certificate of Completion CPD Accredited.
Telesales Marketing - Modules Outline
Telesales Marketing - Module 1: Marketing Basics
- Define your market.
- Know the different types of marketing and ways to use them.
- Learn effective ways of communicating with the customer.
- Know how to set marketing goals and strategies.
- Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
Telesales Marketing -Module2: Multilevel Marketing
- Know how multi-level marketing works
- Build contacts
- Recruit new agents
- Be familiar with social media and marketing
- Provide training for recruits
Telesales Marketing - Module 3: Media and Public Relations
- Network for success
- Manage “Meet and Greet” opportunities
- Dress for success
- Write effectively
- Set goals
- Manage media relations
- Plan issue and crisis communication
- Use social media
Telesales Marketing - Module 4: Telephone Etiquette
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know the different methods of employee training
Telesales Marketing - Module 5: Coaching, Sales People
- Understand the definition of coaching
- Identify and monitor key information
- Communicate effectively
- Use coaching techniques
- Avoid common mistakes
Telesales Marketing - Module 6: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Telesales Marketing - Module 7: Customer Service
- State what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how your attitude affects customer service
- Identify your customers’ needs
- Use outstanding customer service to generate return business
- Build goodwill through in-person customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connect with customers through online tools
- Deal with difficult customers
Telesales Marketing - Module 8: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize the challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Telesales Marketing - Module 9: Call Center
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarize me with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.
Telesales Marketing - Module 10: Overcoming Sales Objections
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Telesales Marketing - Course / Training Format
After successful enrollment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrollment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the course, the Learner needs to pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges: Local £9, International £14.
Who is this course for?
Telesales Marketing Diploma (Level 5) - CPD Accredited
Without any prior knowledge of Telesales Marketing, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Telesales Marketing can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enroll anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for a Telesales Marketing Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Telesales Marketing is required.
Students seeking to enroll in this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be aged 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.