Add to basket or enquire
Diploma in Telesales Marketing – Level 3
Would you like to gain an accredited qualification which demonstrates a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this Telesales Marketing – Level 3 course.
Are you someone who works in Telesales or Telemarketing? Maybe you’re a business owner who wants to begin using Telesales to advertise your company? If yes, you should have an understanding of the theory and practice behind successful and customer friendly telesales strategies. This excellent Telesales Marketing course will enable you to define telesales, to encourage and use active listening, to deliver a clear message, to prepare for telesales calls, the advantages and disadvantages of using a call script, and the stages of telesales calls. Transform yourself into a confident and able telesales specialist with this excellent Telesales Marketing course today!
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
When you enroll for this programme, you will additionally receive two CPD accredited courses for free from 1Training. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred courses from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio. The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Content Marketing - Level 4
- Diploma in Digital Thinking and Mobile Teaching - Level 3
- Diploma in Affiliate Marketing - Level 4
- Diploma in Executive Business Writing
- Diploma in Internet Marketing - Level 3
- Diploma in Managing Career
- Diploma in Pay Per Click Advertising - Level 3
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Teach Time Management to Professionals
- Social Media for Business
What skills will I learn?
- Learn how to use active listening
- Understand how to deliver your message clearly
- Learn how to prepare for telesales calls
- Study the stages of telesales calls
- Module 01: Defining telesales
- Module 02: Active listening
- Module 03: Delivering a clear message
- Module 04: Preparing for the telesales call
- Module 05: Advantages and disadvantages of using a call script
- Module 06: The stages of telesales calls
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment. Pass mark is 65%.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment.
- You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Telesales Marketing – Level 3. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a free e-certificate, and printed certificate.
- Customer Service Advisor
- Telesales Agent
- Telesales Executive
- Telesales Representative
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.