Telephone Techniques for Service Excellence
- Tutor is available to students
For most organisations today, the telephone is the key mode of communication with customers. An impression of your whole organisation can often be formed on the quality of one call, and point of contact. This course looks at ‘best practice’ at each stage of a call; and how to control and guide a call to generate the confidence and respect of customers. Additionally, the course will consider ways to professionally manage more difficult customer situations.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this telephone techniques course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
By attending this course you will learn how to:
- create a professional image on the telephone
- use phone communication to your advantage and overcome its limitations
- know the key stages of a call (answer, handover, conclude)
- use your voice and language to sound professional and positive
- control a call and gain information
- question and listen effectively
- develop a confident and professional telephone manner
- demonstrate best practice at key stages of a call
- control and guide the call and handle difficult situations with EASE
- use phrases that generate customers’ confidence
- screen calls, handle the ‘waffler’, ‘long-winded’ or ‘insistent’ caller
Who is this course for?
Our Telephone Techniques for Service Excellence course is highly practical for any frontline staff wanting to improve their telephone communication skills using state-of-the-art telephone coaching equipment.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.