Telephone Skills Diploma
This price included 365 days course access period
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
Build confidence and skills for handling telephone calls more professionally. Our comprehensive Telephone Skills Diploma courses cover professional telephone techniques and call handling etiquette, with an emphasis on customer service.
This course is ideal for those seeking to deliver professional telephone standards on a consistent basis. Your customers can display a variety of different communication stylesand behaviour types and this online course will equip you with professional telephone techniques for dealing with all customers successfully.
Global Edulink, as a leading training courses provider in the UK, this course allows you to enhance your Telephone skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide Telephone customer service duties to the highest standards.
You will gain following key benefits from our Online Telephone Skills Diploma course;
- Handle customer calls with professional telephone etiquette.
- Constructively respond to a customer’s concern or complaint.
- Gain telephone communication skills and effective listening techniques.
- Build rapport and satisfy customers’ needs quickly via effective dialogue skills.
- Answer inbound calls & make outbound telephone calls in a professional manner.
This online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Effective mentor support service, reading and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
GUARANTEED ONGOING SUPPORTS!
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Telephone Customer Service Principles
- Excellent Customer Service Process
- Communication Skills for Telephone Customer Service
- Telephone Customer Service Techniques
- Handling Customer Complains
- Telephone Techniques
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Handling Tips
- Telephone Customer Service Process
- Handling Customer Complains
- Power of Telephone Courtesy
- Internal Customer Service
- Customer Service at Call Centres
- Developing Effective Telephone Customer Service Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for Telephone Skills Training.
Why you choose us;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such as interview tips, CV writing, etc.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above. This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver Telephone customer service in a range of industries and contexts.
- This course is ideal for those who are responsible for answering the telephone for incoming calls or dialing out and making calls on behalf of their organisation to suppliers or customers.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a;
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
- Call Handlers
- Call Centre Representative
- Sales/ Sales Manager
- Customer Service Manager
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.