Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Add to basket or enquire
Explore proven approaches for generating leads, understanding customers’ needs and selling on the telephone.
Learn proven techniques, optimise your communication skills and beat your call targets with a personalised digital coaching journey from Coachical.
Coachical directs you to learning materials that meet your development needs… as identified by our telephone sales diagnostic.
Coachical can help sales professionals to develop consultative selling processes and techniques for effective sales meetings and calls.
Typically, telesales professionals will explore…
- Your role and the importance of a professional approach.
- The importance of understanding your customers.
- How to prepare for a particular call or a whole telesales campaign.
- Call Opening - How to engage well and build rapport quickly on the telephone.
- Call Expansion – How to gain an understanding of your customer’s needs and requirements using consultative techniques specifically adapted for the telephone.
- Call Close – How to recommend your solution, reach an agreement to proceed and close the sale.
- How to improve your communication skills and questioning techniques.
- Best practice approaches for building your sales pipeline.
- The importance of a strong belief and a winning mindset to success in telephony sales.
Who is this course for?
- B2B, B2C & intermediary telephone sales teams
- Telephony, call centre, contact centre & direct sales teams
- Face-to-face, regional and branch sales teams
- Regulated sales professionals
No specific requirements are required, but the ideal person will fit one or more of the statements below:
- Hold a telephone sales or sales based role
- Have an aspiration to become a telephone sales or sales professional
- Have the need to be a better telephone sales professional and develop their telephone sales skills
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.