Telephone Collections & Debit Management
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Confidently and successfully collect payments over the phone
Global Edulink hosts the world’s best online education all in one place. And we’re pleased to provide a course from that collection that is tailored to directly suit the role of the credit controller or professionals within a financial control position.
Credit control is the system used by businesses to make sure it gives credit only to customers who can pay, and that customers pay on time. Credit control is part of a critical system of financial controls that are employed by businesses, particularly in manufacturing, to ensure that once sales are made they’re realised as cash or liquid resources. This system encompasses several aspects that include credit approval, credit limit approval, and dispatch approvals but, as it’s quite a sensitive aspect, this course’s focuses in on the collection process.
This practical course concentrates on the two areas vital to successful cash collection over the telephone: good technique and a confident approach. With clear and expert presentations, viewers will learn how to organise and carry out calls so that they secure a customer commitment every time.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Recognise the importance of your role in the business
- Recognise the importance of good communication over the telephone and the impact it has on your success as a collections officer
- Use a well-organised and confident approach to every stage of a collections call, from initial preparation through to follow-up actions
- Recognise when customers are seeking to avoid payment and move to establish for both parties a win-win situation
- Learn how to make effective collections and use basic techniques to overcome excuses
- Get a payment commitment from every call
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Telephone Collections & Debit Management
- Introduction toTelephone Collections
- Understanding Collections
- Techniques of Communication
- Understanding and Working with Customers
- Understanding Behavior Styles
- Identifying Effective Collections
- Understanding Danger Signals
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Telephone Collections & Debit Management.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Employees whose role it is to report to the Finance Director or Risk Management Committee.
- Those looking to train to move into a financial collections role.
- Suitable for new and recently-appointed credit controllers and staff collecting outstanding trade debts over the telephone.
- Credit Controller
- Collections Assistant
- Collections Administrator
- Collections Officer
- Credit Co-Ordinator
- Customer Service Advisor
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.