Write technical reports with proficiency and flair
A technical report is a formal report designed to convey specialised information in a clear and easily accessible format. It’s divided into sections to allow readers to access different levels of information. Writing technical reports is not a straightforward process so it’s worth gaining a full understanding of how to do this properly, which is what this course offers. The course explains the commonly accepted format for a technical report: firstly, gain an overview of the subject, then learn how to analyse the characteristics of your audience, become familiar with the planning and execution of a structured writing process and how to logically divide the report into sections before getting to grips with the mechanical elements of technical report writing (acquiring hints and tips on how to draft and refine your report so that it’s a top quality document that conveys clear, succinct information).
Being a worldwide player in the business world, and as a leading, online learning provider, Global Edulink understands the challenges involved with producing accurate and professional documentation. That’s why we’re pleased to be able to offer you the tools with to succeed in business to become proficient at technical writing.
Advance your technical writing skills with this practical and comprehensive course and prove your worth academically or in business.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Course introduction
- Overview of a technical report
- How to analyze audience characteristics?
- Process of writing
- Identifying the sections of a technical report
- Identifying mechanical elements
- The conclusion
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Technical Report Writing Skills.
Who is this course for?
- Intended for students who are undertaking undergraduate or master’s degree projects, or expect to do so in the near future
- There is no previous qualifications or experience needed for enrolment on this course. This programme is accessible to all students who are willing to study and enhance their skills for the better, of all academic backgrounds.
- Technical Writer
- Financial/Technical Copywriter
- Technical Architects
- Online Content Editor
- Technical Analyst
- Web and Social Media Officer
- B2B (Business-to-Business) Copywriter
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.