UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
CPD Accredited Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma (Level 6) - Upon successful completion, a learner will get aCPD Accredited Diploma.
Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma is one of the Most Selling Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Team Management and Leadership Skills to those who are looking to work in Team Management and Leadership Skills. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their Marketing professional life.
Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma is provider learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in Management Sector. Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma provide lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma make able to understand Train-The-Trainer, leadership and Influences, Virtual Team Building and Management, Negotiation Skills, Teamwork and Team Building, Universal Safety Practices, Team Building for Managers, Team Building through Chemistry and Work-Life Balance.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- CPD Accredited Diploma.
Course Outline of the Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma (CPD Accredited)
Level 6 Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma is a (CPD Accredited). To achieve a Level 6 Diploma learner must have to achieve 12 Modules with 36 CPD Points / Credits to get CPD Accredited Diploma Level 6.
Modules Outline for the Team Management and Leadership Skills Diploma
Module 1: Leadership and Influence
- Define “leadership”
- Explain the Great Man Theory
- Explain the Trait Theory
- Understand Transformational Leadership
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership styles
- Explain leading by Directing
- Explain leading by Coaching
- Explain leading by Participating
- Explain leading by Delegating
- Kouzes and Posner
- Conduct a personal inventory
- Create an action plan
- Establish personal goals
Module 2: Life Coaching Essentials
- Determine the purpose of life coaching
- Define benefits of life coaching
- Know the tools and techniques for life coaching
- Outline a life coaching session
- Know the different areas of life coaching
Module 3: Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Identify prospects
- Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
- Use the pipeline effectively
- Educate customers
- Track activity and make adjustments as needed
Module 4: Self Leadership
- Understand what self-leadership is
- Motivate yourself
- Set goals
- Reward yourself when positive things happen
- Think positively
Module 5: Servant Leadership
- Define servant leadership
- Know the characteristics of servant leadership
- Recognize the barriers of servant leadership
- Learn to be a mentor and a motivator
- Practice self-reflection
Module 6: High-Performance Teams
- Understand the benefits of high-performance teams
- Address challenges
- Conduct effective meetings
- Be able to see the big picture
- Work collaboratively
- Adequately praise team members
Module 7: Team Building Through Chemistry
- Understand the team development model
- Identify team chemistry
- Create vision and goals
- Appreciate diversity
- Manage conflict
Module 8: Team Building for Managers
- Discuss the benefits of teamwork
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organization can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organization
Module 9: Teamwork and Team Building
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
Module 10: Train the Trainer
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics
Module 11: Universal Safety Practices
- Understand the importance and legal responsibilities of safety
- Perform risks assessments
- Establish a safety program
- Monitor safety
- Communicate safety policies
Module 12: Virtual Team Building and Management
- Know the keys to establish a virtual team
- Learn how to hold effective meetings and group sessions
- Learn effective ways to communicate with team members
- Use tools to build trust and confidence among employees
- Know how to handle poor performing employees
- Know how to manage a virtual team during any project
Module 13: Work-Life Balance
- Explain the benefits of work-life balance.
- Recognize the signs of an unbalanced life.
- Identify employer resources for a balanced lifestyle.
- Improve time management and goal setting.
- Use the most effective work methods for you.
- Create a balance at work and at home.
- Manage stress.
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
CPD Accredited Diploma
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Diploma either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format) = £47
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hardcopy) = £70 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Team Management and Leadership Skills the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Team Management and Leadership Skills can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for CPD Accredited Diploma Team Management and Leadership Skills Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Team Management and Leadership is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.