London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Stop doing everything all by yourself and discover how you can easily get the most out of your team! Regardless of your team size, its purpose is always the same: to achieve its goals.
The experience of the managers with whom we’ve worked on designing this online course proved that many times teams fail in achieving their goals because an essential element is missing: the connection, the special bond that brings people all together.
When there is bonding within the team all, the team members have the same common goal and all their actions are directed towards achieving that goal through collaboration and mutual support.
How do you ensure your team is a connected one? If you don’t have the answer to this question or you feel that your team needs an upgrade, we have the solution for you. We’ve gathered years of relevant experience in working with teams and we share it with you through this online course.
Within this Team Management and Communication Course you can discover how to choose exactly the people you need and make them work as a real team assigning roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to easily achieve better results in a short time. You also find out how to motivate the others for making them more productive and involved.
One of our collaborators, senior partner in a tax consultancy corporation, told us that he guides himself after 4 simple but extremely effective principles for hiring the most capable employees:
“1. I’m not hiring only on recommendations because they are not enough.
2. I’m not hiring just by reading the resume.
3. I’m not hiring only after an interview.
4. I always test them first.”
You will find these 4 principles within this online course along with other many useful tips on how you can get the most out of your team. Take a look at the “You will know how to” section and at the Course Syllabus and see the valuable knowledge that expects you to discover it.
Do you know what makes the difference between a team that achieves its goals and a team that fails? Enroll now, discover the answers and start achieve the results you’ve always wanted with your team!
You will know how to:
- Become an excellent supervisor developing 7 essential skills
- Provide feedback in order to get only positive results and a better team management
- Thoroughly evaluate your subordinates using the 360 degree feedback
- Increase the performances of your employees using certified methods of motivating them
- Overcome the factors that decrease the employees’ motivation
- Apply the battle-tested practices that will help you choose the best employees
- Make your people work as a team
- Achieve the best results with your team according to each phase of its evolution
- Assign your people the roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to achieve better results with ease and in a short time
- Have the most effective team meetings and easily find brilliant ideas and solutions
- Easily discover the real reasons why people get into conflict and fix them up right from the beginning
- Use the step by step mediation for a conflict resolution that lasts
…and so much more
What do I get from this Management course?
- 103 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 10 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 11 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 26 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - The Secrets of Management, Now Disclosed
1.1. What is management and what does a manager do in a company?
1.2. What are the qualities and skills of a successful manager
1.3. How to avoid the most common mistake that managers make
1.4. Discover what kind of manager you are or can be. Types of managers
1.5. What do you need for becoming one of the 5 types of effective managers
1.6. What are the 5 activities that the amazingly effective managers do
1.7. How managers think. The managers’ 3 mindsets
1.8. The 3 levels of management. Where are you now and where can you get?
1.9. Why are the first-line managers so important for the company
1.10. Who are the top managers and what do they do?
1.11. What makes you just a manager and what turns you into a true leader
Module 2 - How to Work with People. Supervision and 360 Degree Feedback
2.1. What is your role as a manager when you supervise your team
2.2. The 7 golden steps to become the best supervisor ever
2.3. What are your responsibilities as a supervisor
2.4. How to increase the productivity of your team using the feedback
2.5. How to provide feedback to get only positive results
2.6. How you can help your subordinates to progress using the 360 degree feedback
Module 3 - Guaranteed Methods for Motivating the Employees
3.1. What is our role as managers in motivating the employees
3.2. 23 concrete and guaranteed methods to meet the 5 motivations that people have
3.3. 7 non-financial ways to increase employees’ motivation and involvement
3.4. When you should pay rewards to get maximum involvement
3.5. What decreases the employees’ motivation in real life
3.6. Top 10 priorities of employees to efficiently motivate them
3.7. 20 efficient and easily applicable methods that help you increase employee involvement
Module 4 - Teamwork Management and Communication
4.1. The best results are achieved by working as a team. Are you leading a group or a team?
4.2. The 5 essential ingredients of a successful team
4.3. What are the reasons why a team fails and how to avoid it
4.4. The 2 magic rules to help you choose your best team
4.5. In which situations can you bring new members in your team?
4.6. Why recommendations and interviews won’t work in real life and managers need to know that
4.7. How we introduce a new member into the team and why this is so important for the company
4.8. What are the major phases of a team and when we can get the best results
4.9. How to choose the most suitable persons and what role should you give them within a team
4.10. The major corporations’ method to have the most effective team meetings
4.11. How to find solutions and brilliant ideas together with your team
Module 5 - How to Discover and Solve Conflicts Easier
5.1. How to discover hidden conflicts and which are the invisible signs of a conflict
5.2. What are the 5 main reasons why people in a company get into conflicts
5.3. How to easily understand the 6 major types of conflicts
5.4. What are the styles of approaching conflicts and in what situations they work best
5.5. How it gets to conflicts between managers and employees and how to easily solve them
5.6. The Big Question that helps you solve any conflict
5.7. 3 Quick Ways to solve conflicts in efficient companies
5.8. How to use step by step mediation when we solve conflicts
5.9. The 3 essential conditions to make sure that a conflict is really solved
- High qualitycourses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Team Management and Communication Course is for professionals from all the levels of management, entrepreneurs, business angels and all of those who want to work with their people as a team through a smooth communication, an increased motivation and an effective conflict resolution.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Team Management and Communication Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Business Operations Manager
Executive Manager/General Manager
Business Development Manager
Office Administrator & Office Manager
Business Operations Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.