UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Being an experienced and well-performing teacher is one of the most significant resources in any educational organisation. The quality of teaching is crucial to the success of students. Teachers are considered professionals when it comes to learning. Therefore, the teacher is the one who needs to provide students with an engaging and productive learning environment.
Teaching provides a range of crucially essential services in the modern classroom. In addition to providing information and academic instruction, teachers often offer counselling services to students on various topics. When you start teaching, the training program was about how to teach students effectively. It is now a profession where new teachers are expected to understand a wide range of subjects and apply those skills in the classroom.
In the past, teaching assistants were solely present to support a teacher and help with administrative tasks. Similarly, some educators have argued that traditional teacher education programs are outmoded in recent years and should be replaced by online training that focuses on specific skills. Teachers may choose courses to approach particular instructional strategies or replace outdated content with more current ideas from their own skill sets. As a result, the role of teaching has evolved significantly over the years.
Teaching as a career
A career as a successful teacher could take you places you never dreamed possible. There are several ways that teaching can provide you with financial benefits and influence your future. However, being a teacher is no easy task. It requires years of teacher training and lots of patience. Nevertheless, the good news is that you can save money by becoming a teacher yourself, but many schools provide excellent opportunities to experience the process firsthand!
This inspiring Level 7 Teacher Training Diploma is open to existing and prospective teaching Profession alike. If you are considering applying for these exciting courses, preparing yourself with this course is an invaluable chance. This Teaching Training Diploma will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses while also getting a head start on the course requirements. The Teaching Training course aims to equip learners with key skills required of teacher training, which means that if you are looking for a new job as a teacher's assistant, then this is the perfect place to start. It also offers a learning experience that is not only inspiring but also practical, meaning that it provides an insight into what teacher Assistants do every day.
Objectives of Teacher Training course:
This teacher training course aims to provide candidates with the skills to teach practical communication strategies successfully at school or on-site.
UKPDA is an online teaching training course provider in the UK. It aims to provide training to those who teach or want to teach up and coming into the industry. Their experienced trainers offer courses that range from high-level modules such as Professional Development Planning and Evaluation of specific strategies such as dealing with classroom discipline issues.
What do you learn from this teacher training course?
Enrol online and gain access to a variety of benefits of teaching, which include:
- Teaching: Job security
- Teaching:A professional teaching certificate
- Teaching:Full-time teaching opportunities in a global sense.
Teaching - Course Training Format
Teaching - Assessment
- The Learner will have to attempt the final test (online multiple-choice test 2 attempts). Then, if necessary, may try the trial a third time at no extra cost.
- Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not.
- The passing score is 75%.
- Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Teaching - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners completing the course at any time.
Teacher Training, Initial teacher, Nursery teacher
The Teacher Training course is based on 150 CPD points. Therefore Learner must need to complete the following modules given below
This CPD course in Teacher Training comprises 15 modules. these include
Module 1: Train the Trainer
- Teaching - Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Teaching - Understand how to identify participants' training needs
- Teaching - Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Teaching - Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Teaching - Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Teaching - Manage difficult participants and tough topics
Module 2 - Communication Strategies
- Teaching - Understand what communication is
- Teaching - Identify ways that communication can happen
- Teaching - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Teaching - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Teaching - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Teaching - Listen actively and effectively
- Teaching - Ask good questions
- Teaching - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Teaching - Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 3 - Coaching and Mentoring
- Teaching - Define coaching, mentoring, and the GROW model.
- Teaching - Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Teaching - Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee's situation.
- Teaching - Identify the steps needed in determining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Teaching - Identify the steps in developing a finalised plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Teaching - Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
Module 4 - Meeting Management
- Teaching - Planning and Preparing
- Teaching - Identifying the Participants
- Teaching - How to choose the time and place
- Teaching - How to create the schedule
- Teaching - How to set up the meeting space
- Teaching - How to incorporate your electronic options
- Teaching - Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Teaching - Use a schedule
- Teaching - Chairing a Meeting
- Teaching - How to deal with disruptions
- Teaching - How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- Teaching - How to take minutes
- Teaching - How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities, and prizes
Module 5 - Presentation Skills
- Teaching - Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Teaching - Select presentation delivery methods
- Teaching - Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Teaching - Knockdown nervousness
- Teaching - Develop and use flip charts with color
- Teaching - Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Teaching - Utilise white boarding for reinforcement
- Teaching - Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
Module 6 - Talent Management
- Teaching - Define talent and talent management.
- Teaching - Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Teaching - Recognise performance management and ways to review talent.
- Teaching - Identify employee engagement.
- Teaching - Create assessments and training programs.
- Teaching - Learn how to improve employee retention.
Module 7 - Supervising Others
- Teaching - Define requirements for particular tasks
- Teaching - Set expectations for your staff
- Teaching - Set SMART goals for yourself
- Teaching - Help your team set SMART goals
- Teaching - Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Teaching - Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Teaching - Manage your time more efficiently
- Teaching - Help your team resolve conflicts
- Teaching - Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Teaching - Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
Module 8 - Public Speaking
- Teaching - Identify their audience
- Teaching - Create a basic outline
- Teaching - Organise their ideas
- Teaching - Flesh out their presentation
- Teaching - Find the right words
- Teaching - Prepare all the details
- Teaching - Overcome nervousness
- Teaching - Deliver a polished, professional speech
- Teaching - Handle questions and comments effectively
Module 9 - Organisational Skills
- Teaching - Examine current habits and routines that are not organised
- Teaching - Learn to prioritise your schedule and daily tasks
- Teaching - Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Teaching - Learn to organise personal and workspace
- Teaching - Learn to resist procrastination
- Teaching - Make plans to stay organised in the future
Module 10 - Time Management
- Teaching - Plan and prioritise each day's activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Teaching - Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Teaching - Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Teaching - Organise your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Teaching - Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Teaching - Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 11 - Workplace Harassment
- Teaching - Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Teaching - Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Teaching - Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Teaching - Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Teaching - Discuss the employer and employee's rights and responsibilities.
- Teaching - Address accusations of harassment.
- Teaching - Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Teaching - Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
Module 12: Stress Management
- Teaching - Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Teaching - Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Teaching - Use routines to reduce stress
- Teaching - Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Teaching - Better cope with major events
- Teaching - Use stress to log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
Module 13: Creating Great Webinar
- Teaching - Choose the best formats
- Teaching - Prepare for webinars
- Teaching - Avoid common mistakes
- Teaching - Understand how to interact with the target audience
- Teaching - Follow up successfully
Module 14: Health and Wellness at Work
- Teaching - Access Health and Wellness Program Needs
- Teaching - Plan a Health and Wellness Program
- Teaching - Implement a Health and Wellness Program
- Teaching - Maintain a Healthy and Wellness Program
Module 15: Microsoft Office
- Teaching - Microsoft Word
- Teaching - Microsoft Excel
- Teaching - Microsoft PPT
- Teaching - Microsoft Outlook
Who is this course for?
Teaching - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, (s) / Final Test learner must pay for the CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard Copy.
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £50
CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £75 + postage charges local £9 = £84
Certificate of completion (hard copy) = £75+ postage charges International £14 = £89
Teaching - Teacher Training
This teacher training course is perfect for those who want to become qualified teachers worldwide. It will teach you how to prepare for the years of teaching that lie ahead. In addition, this course is designed for those who wish to become effective teachers and want to enhance their skills in leading others, managing change, and improving education. It focuses on individualised learning for each teacher through self-reflection activities, where they examine themselves critically to keep themselves on top of developments in teaching practice.
This course, teaching you what it takes to succeed in a demanding job and provides training on successful teaching practices. If your ambition is to become a teacher, this course is the perfect place to start! The average salary of a Teaching Assistant in the UK in 2021 is around £22,000. One of the most in-demand roles in the UK right now is that of a teacher's assistant, and it's projected that there will be a demand for almost 26,000 teaching assistants by 2021.
Also beneficial for those who have great interest in this teaching course:
- Teaching - Train the Trainer
- Teaching - Communication Strategies
- Teaching - Coaching and Mentoring
- Teaching - Meeting Management
- Teaching - Presentation Skills
- Teaching - Talent Management
- Teaching - Supervising Others
- Teaching - Public Speaking
- Teaching - Organisational Skills
- Teaching - Time Management
- Teaching - Workplace Harassment
- Teaching - Stress Management
- Teaching - Creating Great Webinar
- Teaching - Health and Wellness at Work
- Teaching - Microsoft Office
Teaching - Teacher Training
There is no formal entry requirement for this Teacher Training course. However, learners pursuing to enrol for this Teaching Training course should meet the following conditions:
- Be aged 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online that is the Internet and Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed.
Teaching - Teacher Training
Level 7 Teacher Training could open the door to a variety of careers in the field. A list of typical positions a qualified Teacher may take out
- Pre School Teacher
- Middle School Teacher
- Elementary School Teacher
- High School Teacher
- Health Educators
- Sports Coach
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.