The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Our Teaching Support Worker Training course will instruct you on the key roles and skills to enhance the learning experience, fromplanning and implementing effective teaching strategies, to liaising with parents, staff and other relevant professionals. Teaching Support Workers provide support to both pupils and teachers.
The Teaching Support Worker Training course will guide you on how to apply various techniques to improve social behavior and influence a better learning environment. You will help enhance the lives of regular students as well as pupils with special needs to help them lead a more productive life.
Through practical and theoretical training, you will be introduced to a range of methodologies and models that have influenced modern teaching Support practices. All of the lessons of this Teaching Support Worker Training course have been designed in such a way that anyone with no prior knowledge on the subject can easily dive into them. Get qualified in no time and kickstart your career.
What You Will Learn
- Roles of a teaching support worker
- Know how to support a child with special needs
- Classroom management
- Behavioral management
- Visual strategies
- Best practices for intervention for children with special needs
- The importance of promoting independence
Skills You Will Gain
- Teaching skills
- Motivational skills
- Communication skills
- Management skills
Skills You Will Gain
- Teaching Skill
- Motivational Skill
- Communication Skill
- Management Skill
Why Choose Teachers Training
Some of our website features are:
- This is a dedicated website for teaching
- 24/7 tutor support
- Interactive Content
- Affordable price
- Courses accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- 100% online
- Flexible deadline
Introduction to School Shadow Support for Children with Special Needs
Benefits of Inclusive Education System and the Role of a School Shadow Support
- Benefits of Inclusive Education System and the Role of a School Shadow Support
Educational and Behavioural Implications of Children with Autism Spectrum, ADHD
- Educational and Behavioural Implications of Children with Autism Spectrum, ADHD
Intervention Strategies and Best Practices to Manage Behaviour
- Intervention Strategies and Best Practices to Manage Behaviour
Importance of Fading and Promoting Independence
- Importance of Fading and Promoting Independence
The assessment is straightforward, you need to complete the assignment questions that will be provided to you at the end of the course, you can complete the assignment anytime you want. After you complete and submit your assignment, our tutors will assess your assignment and give you feedback if needed.
After your assignment has been assessed and you have passed, you will be qualified and will be able to apply for a course completion certificate.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training
After you have successfully completed your assignment, you will be qualified to apply for a CPD Certification from The Teachers Training. The PDF certificate can be downloaded instantly right after you have completed your course.
- PDF certificate is completely FREE
- Hard copy certificates are also available, and you can get one for only £8.99
The certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will give you a competitive advantage when applying for jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Teaching Support Worker Training course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to fast track their career
- Learn more about the role of a teaching support worker
- Test their skills and knowledge to become a more competent professional
- Use their love and passion for teaching to earn some extra money
No previous experience or qualifications are needed to take this School Shadow Support, but you should:
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have a basic understanding of the English Language
- Have at least basic numeracy and literacy skills
Become a teaching support staff to supportyoung people in their learning and development. Career opportunities in this field include the following:
- Work for educational institutions
- Work for special education needs schools
- Community organisation
- Teaching Assistant (TA) and related jobs
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.