Teaching Strategies for Higher Education
*Special Christmas Deals*
Excel in the field of higher education teaching
This essential course supports the excellence in higher education teaching required to bring about learning of the highest quality, and will benefit all teaching professionals who work in this arena. In a modern world, there is a rapid expansion of the use of technology in teaching and widening student diversity and new methods, in general, in which students are learning, for example, through e-learning. From this course provided by Global Edulink, a leading, UK-based, online learning provider, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the principal strategies that can be employed to understanding and respecting students, becoming passionate about transferring knowledge, incorporating technology within the college or university classroom, how to stay current, adapt to the evolving academic landscape, and collaborate with peers for career success.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Teaching Strategies for Higher Education
- Introduction to the course
- Respecting, knowing and understanding your students
- Being enthusiastic and passionate
- How to maintain academic rigor
- Using technology inside the classroom
- How to encourage active learning and critical thinking?
- Knowing and updating your field and material
- How to be flexible?
- How to connect to the world outside of academia
- Collaborating,engaging, and interacting with peers
- The conclusion
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Teaching Strategies for Higher Education
Who is this course for?
- New lecturers, or experienced lecturers wishing to improve their teaching skills, and particularly those delivering accredited courses in higher education
- Those working in adult learning and educational development
- It would be useful to have acquired some experience in teaching, but not essential.
- Teaching Training Lecturer
- Education Programme Manager
- Dyslexia Tutor
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.