Add to basket or enquire
Ever wandered around for a comprehensive training where you’ll get everything required to become a professional teacher? Well, look no more! Simply enrol in our Primary School Teaching Bundle for an affordable discounted price today, get certified, and start developing yourself as an expert teacher of the future.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle from One Education.
Why People Love This Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle:
English for Primary School
- Sentence types
- Connectives contrast
EYFS Teaching Diploma
Module 1. Importance of Early Years in Development
- EYFS and Every Child Matters
- Provider Responsibilities
- Progression Through the Areas of Learning and Development
Module 2. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- The Different Teaching Techniques
- Direct Teaching
- Indirect Teaching
Module 3. Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Overview of EYFS Teaching
- What Can You Expect from An EYFS Teaching Career?
- Requirements, Qualifications and Useful Skills
Module 4. Promoting Learning and Development
- The Areas of Learning and Development
Module 5. Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- The Statutory Requirements and Legislative Framework Behind Working with Children Having SEN/SEND
- The Importance of First Concerns and Early Identification
- Using the Graduated Approach to SEN/SEND in Early Years Education
Module 1. Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Autistic Behaviour Patterns
- Prevalence of Unlawful Behaviour
- The Nature and Causes of Unlawful Behaviour
- Dealing with Unlawful Behaviour
Module 2. Other Considerations for Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Useful Considerations for Home, School and The Community
- Organisational Considerations
- Organisation Systems at Home
- Organisation Systems at School
Module 3. ADHD in Educational Settings and Parent Training
- Clinical Evidence for Screening for ADHD in Educational Settings
- Clinical Evidence for Advice to Teachers about ADHD, Effective Classroom Interventions and Teacher Training
Module 4: Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties
- Speci?c Learning Dif?culties
Module 5: Dyslexia in the School
- Dyslexia and Writing and Spelling
- Dyslexia, Speaking and Listening
- Dyslexia in Mathematics and Science
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment of our Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle is ideal for
- People looking to develop their understanding and expertise in teaching, especially for primary schools
- People searching for a job
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Teaching: Primary School Teaching Bundle will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many teaching-related jobs will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.