Teaching Online - Specialist Certificate
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
Interested in teaching online and don´t know how to begin? This course will provide you with the tools to teach any subject online.
- Learn to teach online
- Become an online teacher and teach from the comfort of your home
- eLearning is booming, become of part of this growing field
- Already teaching but don´t know how to teach online?
- 4 modules that will give you the confidence to teach online
40 hour - Become an Online Teacher
Module 1: What is eLearning and what are its benefits
- Introduction to eLearning
- Benefits of eLearning
- Video: Four key eLearning trends for increasing learning engagement
- Blended learning
- Why online students like blended learning
- Main benefits to integrating LMS
- Online learning Advantages & Disadvantages
- Approaching Online Learning
- What is an online discussion?
- Video: Talking multimedia learning
- Module 1: Quiz
Module 2: Using new ways and interactive web tools to communicate in online instruction
- Why is elearning so effective
- eLearning trends
- Teach attitudes and the benefits of new technology in learning
- Technological tool effectiveness
- Equipment and skills to start integrating technology with students
- Video: Technology in the Classroom
- Evaluation Activities
- Search engines
- Do´s and dont´s
- Module 2: Quiz
Module 3: Learn how to use online chat and email in teaching
- Advantages of chat rooms in eLearning
- How to integrate different types of chat rooms
- Video: Virtual Classroom Tools: Chat
- Vocabulary in the chat
- How emailing works and its benefits
- Using blogs and forums
- Video: Working with blogs in Moodle
- Collaborative Projects: Focus on reading and writing exchange
- Video: Google Docs (for collaborative project-works)
- Module 3: Quiz
Module 4: Getting ready for the future using electronic materials for teaching purposes
- What skills will students need in the 21st century?
- Thoughts on the future of teaching and learning
- From chalkboards to chat boards
- What will happen to teachers?
- Preparing and supporting online teachers
- Skills of online teachers
- Steps to create an online course
- Determine how to deliver materials
- Create an introductory announcement
- Why do teachers need and want to change the way they teach
- How do teachers want to teach online?
- Module 4: Final Quiz
Who is this course for?
Interested in teaching online and don´t know how to begin? This course will provide you with the tools to teach any subject online. The eLearning industry, in general, is booming, and by all reasonable estimates can only increase in years to come so hop on board and start teaching online! Teach from the comfort of your home or office!
Over 18 yrs old.
This course will improve your CV and job opportunities.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.