Add to basket or enquire
- Teach your kids to become fluent
- Advice from an ESL Expert and father to bilingual children
- Over 3 hours of video content
- ESL Worksheets
- Learning through play and everyday interaction
This course offers a practical and engaging guide to enhancing your child’s English language skills. If you’ve always wanted to be teaching kids english, but never knew how, then this is the course for you!
ESL instructor and Author, David Ault will take you through the cultural as well as academic benefits to furthering a child’s English language abilities.
Our course offers a combination of structured, classroom learning with more everyday situations, using both formal and informal techniques. Whatever your child’s level of fluency, it can be stimulated through study, engagement and even play. We’ll show you how to manage your class time efficiently, and introduce games and daily activities: kids will learn during leisure times, without even realizing. Resources are pitched at a range of ages and abilities, to suit your needs.
Who is this course for?
- Ex-pat parents of bilingual children
- Parents whose first language is not English
- TEFL, TESL, TESOL teachers looking for new resources
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included