The Learning College
Add to basket or enquire
*** Lifetime Access ***
If you’re interested in becoming a fully qualified Teaching Assistant, but don’t know where to start your learning journey, then the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma training course could be the perfect option for you. Learn the skills and knowledge needed to succeed!
The Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course has been designed by our team of teaching experts to provide you with a complete overview of what is needed to become a successful TA. Enrol on the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course today and kickstart a new and exciting career helping children reach their full potential.
By enrolling on the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course, you will learn how to create the ideal learning environment for children in your classroom, as well as how to support children with special needs on their learning journey. Understand how to support teachers and supervise classroom activities with the skills and knowledge you will develop on the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course. The Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course will also introduce you to a range of teaching methodologies and models which have influenced modern primary teaching support practises. Enrol on the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma today and take the first steps towards a rewarding career in teaching!
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course, you will learn the following skills:
- Teaching Assistant: Managing difficult behaviour in the classroom
- Teaching Assistant: Expanded knowledge of teaching methodologies and models
- Teaching Assistant: How to keep your pupils motivated at all times
- Teaching Assistant: Presentation skills
- Teaching Assistant: Effective communication skills
- Teaching Assistant: SEN support skills
- Teaching Assistant: How to effectively supervising classroom activities
- Teaching Assistant: Getting pupils exciting about learning
Why Study Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma with The Learning College:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course:
- Access the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma course for one year
Every course we design at The Learning College Group has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma, students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma from Teachers Training.
***Teaching Assistant Level 3 Diploma***
Unit 1: Teaching Assistant: Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour
Unit 2: Teaching Assistant: Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety
Unit 3: Teaching Assistant: Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
Unit 4: Teaching Assistant: Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults
Unit 5: Teaching Assistant: Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
Unit 6: Teaching Assistant: Understand How to Safeguard the Well being of Children and Young People
Unit 7: Teaching Assistant: Support Learning Activities
Unit 8: Teaching Assistant: Schools as organisations
Unit 9: Teaching Assistant: Support assessment for learning
Unit 10: Teaching Assistant: Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
Unit 11: Teaching Assistnat: Understand Child and Young Person Development
Unit 12: Teaching Assistant: Support Children and young people to achieve their education potential
Unit 13: Teaching Assistant: Support children and young people to make positive changes in their lives
Unit 14: Teaching Assistant: Facilitate the learning and development of children and young people through mentoring
The Teaching Assistant Qualification
Teaching Assistant Qualification reference number – 601/4423/3
Credit Value – 44
Enquire today to find out more about our Teaching Assistant qualification
Teaching Assistant Qualification Assessment
This Teaching Assistant programme is fully assessed via tutor marked assignments. Upon completion of each module the learner will be required to complete a series of tasks, requiring essay style answers, which are sent to the tutor for marking. Observation of certain tasks by a competent person (manager) will also be required.
Upon completion of all the Teaching Assistant course assignments the work is then subject to internal and external moderation to ensure consistency, fairness and that all standards have been properly applied and met.
Please Note: a Teaching Assistant work placement of at least 50 hours is required to complete this option. This workplace MUST be in a school setting. This can either be a primary, secondary or special school, however you MUST also ensure that the pupils you work with are aged 5+ and are studying at Key Stage 1 or above.
As part of this Teaching Assistant work placement you must first ensure that a member of staff with occupational competence is able to provide supervision and sign the witness testimonies, to prove you have achieved the work based learning outcomes of this course.
You will have access to a Tutor, via email, phone and our learner platform, who will mark your work and guide you through the course to help you prepare for your assignments. You will be provided with all course materials in order to complete your Teaching Assistant TQUK Level Teaching Assistant 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Qualification.
You will also have full support from your Tutoring team throughout your study to ensure you have the best learning experience.
The guided study hours to complete your TQUK Level Teaching Assistant 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Qualification are an approximate figure and are dependent upon how much time you can dedicate to your studies and how well you grasp the learning concepts in the course material. You should allow enough time to complete assignments/ question papers to ensure satisfactory outcomes are met.
The approximate amount of time required to complete the TQUK Level Teaching Assistant 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Qualification is: 232 hours.
You will have an initial 12 months in which to complete this qualification.
Our TQUK Level Teaching Assistant 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) Qualification is openly available to anyone wishing to gain a full recognised qualification as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) and has a keen interest in the subject, plus an intention to progress within the Education sector.
- To achieve the observational units, the awarding body requires a relevant work placement of a minimum of 50 hours in a school. We recommend 2 days a week (16 hours) for good practice, however this is dependant on the schools availability. This can include voluntary or paid work.
- Learners should be keen to work in the sector to support teaching and learning in schools.
- All learners should have attention to detail and be willing to work in a team environment
- Should be willing to work using your own initiative when required.
- Students should have access to a computer and the internet throughout your study period.
- Learners should have basic PC skills in order to navigate our Learner Management System (LMS)
- You should be fully committed to your studies at all times.
- Must be aged 16 and over
- Must have grade C and above in BOTH English and Maths
Who is this course for?
Teaching Assistants and those looking to become Higher Level Teaching Assistants
Maths & English grade C. Must be over the age of 16 years. You will also need to have a placement within a school setting.
Fully qualified Teaching Assistant or Higher Level Teaching Assistant. SEN Support specialist in a special needs school.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.