South London College
Add to basket or enquire
Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
Enroll on 1 course and get 2 certificates from an Ofqual regulated awarding body!
Enroll with Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools and get Diploma in Teaching Assistant - Level 4 certificate from The Quality License Scheme absolutely free!!!
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is designed to give you the opportunity to enhance your skills and to gain a supporting role in a school setting. If you’ve always aspired to work with children, this course is a great opportunity to expand to, once you’ve completed the Level 3 Award. It is a comprehensive training that will equip you with the relevant skills and knowledge on what it takes to take on this supporting teaching role, and develop your techniques required for this position.
The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools will discuss key areas such as the schooling system and the development of learners. Teaching is a rewarding career, and the demand for it is also high, with many schools and organisations looking for highly qualified teaching assistants. The course will not only benefit the children and young people you teach, but also yourself, as you can further your education in this field.
The course will cover the fundamental concepts of the structure in early education, teamwork in a school or college setting, the roles and responsibilities in schools and colleges and the policies and procedures in education.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Qualification type: CACHE Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 180
- Credits: 32
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 320
- Qualification number (QN): 500/9745/3
Course Curriculum : Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Course Syllabus and Summary
- Units Tutorials
- Understand Child and Young Person Development [L/601/1693]
- Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People [Y/601/1695]
- Support Children and Young People’s Health and Safety [D/601/1696]
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings [A/601/1429]
- Support Learning Activities [F/601/4073]
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour [A/601/4069]
- Develop Professional Relationships with Children, Young People and Adults [H/601/4065]
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people [M/601/4070]
- Support Assessment for Learning [A/601/4072]
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults [F/601/3327]
- Schools as organisations [A/601/3326]
**Free Diploma in Teaching Assistant - Level 4 + Free Certificate Included**
1: Child And Young Individual Development
2: Wellbeing Of Children And Young People
3: Children And Young Individual’s Health And Safety
4: Personal Development In Health, Social Care Or Children’s And Young Individuals
5: Support Learning Activities
6: Children And Young Individual’s Positive Behaviour
7: Professional Relationships With Children, Young Individuals And Adults
8: Equality, Diversity And Inclusion In Work With Children And Young Individuals
9: Assessment For Learning
10: Communication And Professional Relationships With Children, Young Individuals And Adults
11: Working In Schools Environment
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
Method of Assessment
The learner must achieve 11 mandatory Level 3 units, totalling 32 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units. The Certificate requires 32 credits. Credits from the Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools can be carried over and counted towards the Certificate. The Certificate will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor, using a range of methods. This could include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be awarded an NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
CACHE are continually investing in high quality qualifications for the care and education industry, making them the UK’s leading sector specialist. Developed by experts, CACHE qualifications help millions of learners to raise professional standards across the sector. As a result, CACHE has gained a deserved reputation for excellence and leadership.
NCFE is a National Awarding Organisation, passionate about designing, developing and certificating diverse, nationally recognised qualifications and awards. These qualifications contribute to the success of millions of learners at all levels, bringing them closer to fulfilling their personal goals. Last year alone, over 340,000 learners from over 2,000 colleges, schools and training organisations chose NCFE as the Awarding Organisation to help them move their careers forward.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the programme, you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment, along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
This qualification provides the learner with the opportunity to progress to the Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools and into the workforce. The Certificate shares its mandatory units with the Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools.