Our Teaching Assistant Level 2 course provides an effective understanding of how to work in a classroom supporting both learners and teachers.
You will learn theories and practices to best support the learning environment and maximise pupils' learning experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- The roles and responsibilities of a teaching assistant
- Maximising the pupil’s learning experience
- Educational special needs pupils
- Supporting English skills
- Supporting maths skills
- Supporting computer skills
- Supporting the teacher
- Developing positive relationships in the classroom
- Legal procedures, equality and diversity
The following features are included in this course:
- 90 Days Access
- Interactive Training
- Certificate upon completion
Who is this course for?
The course is recommended for anybody wishing to become a Teaching Assistant.
We recommend you meet the following requirements before taking this course:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- You are able to access a computer or laptop during the course
- Have reasonable literacy and numeracy knowledge
This course will help you to pursue the path of Teaching Assistant.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.