Acquire excellence in quality teaching and provide outstanding support to children with or without special need herein this spectacular Teaching Assistant (Primary Education – KS1, KS2) course.
You will become familiar with high-quality teaching methodologies, communication and interaction, social, emotional, and mental health difficulties. You’ll be able to contribute support to children and uphold their educational and general knowledge. This course will certainly benefit you both professionally and personally.
This impressively remarkable course offers you everything you need to prosper in a related field. It covers primary education, the national curriculum, and different forms of schools in the UK, as well as the required roles, qualifications, and skills, and EYFS teaching methods. You will get to understand the importance of the early years of a child’s life and children with Special Educational Needs and go through the standards for English, mathematics, physics, geography, and history.
Inscribe to this incredibly educational course and outpace your competitors!
Learning Benfits of Teaching Assistant (Primary Education - KS1, KS2) :
- Attain the responsibilities, qualifications, and skills to provide primary education.
- Understand more about child development and children with special education needs.
- Get a grip on English requirements at key stages 1 and 2, as well as teaching strategies.
- Gain experience in mathematics, science, geography, and history, along with other primary subjects.
- Understand national curriculum and types of schools in the UK.
- Acknowledge the importance of early school development and EYFS teaching techniques.
****Course Curriculum ****
***Teaching Assistant (Primary Education - KS1, KS2)***
**Teaching Assistant (Primary Education - KS1 KS2)**
- Module 01: Primary Education in the UK
- Module 02: Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
- Module 03: Children with Special Educational Needs
- Module 04: National Curriculum in England
- Module 05: Types of Schools in the UK
- Module 06: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 07: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 08: Child Development
- Module 09: Moving to Key Stage 1 from EYFS
- Module 10: Starting at Key Stage 1
- Module 11: English Requirements at Key Stage 1
- Module 12: English Requirements at Key Stage 2
- Module 13: English Teaching Strategies
- Module 14: Mathematics for Key Stage 1
- Module 15: Mathematics for Lower Key Stage 2
- Module 16: Mathematics for Upper Key Stage 2
- Module 17: Teaching Strategies for Mathematics
- Module 18: Science for Key Stage 1
- Module 19: Science for Key Stage 2
- Module 20: Science Teaching Strategies
- Module 21: Geography and History Study Program
- Module 22: Geography and History Teaching Strategies
- Module 23: Other Primary Subjects for Key Stage 1
- Module 24: Other Primary Subjects for Key Stage 2
After completing all the modules of the Teaching Assistant (Primary Education - KS1, KS2), your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the PR Officer Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Teaching Assistant (Primary Education - KS1, KS2) training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Teaching Assistant (Primary Education - KS1, KS2) and start your learning journey.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.