*FUNDING AVAILABLE* This OFQUAL regulated distance learning course is the nationally recognised Teaching Assistant Level 3 qualification. You will have full support and guidance from a former Teacher with years of classroom experience. There is no experience required, just a great attitude and desire to make a difference to the development of children and young people. Upon completion, you will be fully certified and able to apply for Teaching Assistant jobs in schools at Level 3.
*RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION REGULATED BY OFQUAL | FUNDING AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY | ADVICE ON FINDING WORK IN A SCHOOL
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
- The course must be completed within 12 months of the start date.
- Assignments will be accessed via the online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Free access to our CPD suite with a library of on demand bite sized courses inc Safeguarding and Intro to SEN
- Understand child and young person development.
- Support learning activities.
- Understand how to safeguard the welfare of children and young people.
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Support assessment for learning.
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Support children and young people’s health and safety.
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour.
- Schools as organisations.
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
Who is this course for?
The is no experience required for this role but you will be passionate about supporting the development of children and making a difference. You may be ...
- An unqualified Teaching Assistant or Level 2 Teaching Assistant looking to develop your skills and improve your employment opportunities.
- A non classroom based school worker looking to support teaching and learning.
- Someone who has always wanted to work with children but doesn't know where to start or have the time to attend college.
- A parent looking for term time only work and a role that fits around family life.
- Someone looking for a way to gain valuable experience as a Teaching Assistant before applying for Teacher training.
- A Nursery Nurse or someone working with children in a non school setting.
- A Support Worker or Care Assistant looking to transfer skills over to Education.
A minimum of Level 2 in English and Maths.
This qualification is perfect if you want to gain employment as Level 3 Teaching Assistant in a Primary, Secondary or SEN school. You may also want to progress onto becoming a HLTA or Teacher in the future.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.