The award-winning Teaching Assistant - Level 2 is our best selling online course for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in teaching industry.
The course is structured into 29 Units with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
The Teaching Assistant Level 2 course is designed and delivered by industry professionals with years of experience in education. You learn through video lessons, PDF handouts, recommended reading and online assessments, which give you a complete understanding of teaching methods and their practical applications in the classroom. You also obtain important information about child development, safeguarding pupils, and an understanding of special educational needs.
Benefits of studying the Teaching Assistant - Level 2 with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
- Chapter (i)
- Chapter (ii)
- Chapter (iii)
- Chapter (iv)
- Chapter (v)
- Chapter (vi)
- Chapter (vii)
- Chapter (viii)
- Chapter (ix)
- Chapter (x)
- Chapter (xi)
- Chapter (xii)
- Chapter (xiii)
- Chapter (xiv)
- Chapter (xv)
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Teaching Assistant - Level 2 is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Teaching Assistant - Level 2. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.