Add to basket or enquire
This Teaching Assistant Complete Course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 50 CPD points available without any further studies.
Become an accomplished, confident Classroom Assistant or Teaching Assistant with a specific focus on supporting SEN students with this accredited online course. The Complete Teaching Assistant Course is taught by expert instructors, with modules covering teaching fundamentals, practical classroom methodologies and how to provide support to children with special educational needs, dyslexia and ADHD.
Why Choose this Course:
- This Complete Teaching Assistant Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in the teaching sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Complete Teaching Assistant Course - 5 in 1 Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Teaching Assistant Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who themselves are experienced Teaching Assistants and they provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The Complete Teaching Assistant Course is delivered through engaging, informative video lessons, PDF handouts, practical exercises and automated assessments. You will learn knowledge and expertise in understanding child development, safeguarding the welfare of children, adapting to physical, sensory and cognitive impairments and reasonable adjustments for pupils on the autistic spectrum. You also gain broader, transferable skills in professional classroom management and communication to become a skilled Teaching Assistant.
This Complete Teaching Assistant course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Introduction to Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
Module 2: Pedagogy
- Chapter (i)
- Chapter (ii)
- Chapter (iii)
- Chapter (iv)
- Chapter (v)
- Chapter (vi)
- Chapter (vii)
- Chapter (viii)
- Chapter (ix)
- Chapter (x)
- Chapter (xi)
- Chapter (xii)
- Chapter (xiii)
- Chapter (xiv)
- Chapter (xv)
Module 3: SEND Teaching
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
Module 4: Autism
- Introduction to Autism
- Causes and Diagnosis of Autism
- Other Conditions Associated with ASD
- In-depth Understanding and Dealing with Autistic Behaviour
- Socialising and Communication
- Choosing Schools
- What Should Teachers Do?
- Sex Education and Puberty
- Interventions: Treatments and Therapies for Autism
- Government policies on autism in England
Module 5: ADHD
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
Module 6: Dyslexia
- What is Dyslexia?
- Identifying Dyslexia
- Co-occurring Conditions
- Diagnosing Dyslexia
- Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment
- Solutions for Dyslexia
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 320 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 45 hours.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing Teaching Assistant or aspiring to be one, this Complete Teaching Assistant course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Complete Teaching Assistant Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Studying this Complete Teaching Assistant course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Teaching Personnel
- Assistant Teacher
- SEN Teacher
- Primary School Teacher
- Educational Teaching Assistants
- Early Years Teacher
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Can I do the course and receive my certificate if I live outside the UK? Thank you.
Hi Vane, Thanks for reaching out. All the courses are online, so you can do the courses from anywhere in the world. After completing the course, we provide the PDF certificate, which you can receive through your e-mail. Regards, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How many hours I need to study a day? Whats the total course duration?
Hi Joel, There is no fixed time schedule for the modules. This is a self-paced online course and you will have a one-year access to the course after purchasing. You can study at your own pace. The total course duration is 52 hours. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I get in touch with the instructor?
Hi Jake, Definitely, you can. We have 24 x 7 instructor support for our learners. You can always reach our instructors through the e-mail and live chat. Instructor support is also available over the phone from 9 am to 5 pm apart from the weekend days. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.