The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Teaching Assistants form an essential part of any classroom, providing support to both the pupils as they learn and the teachers as work through their lesson plans. Enrolling on the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care online training course from Teachers Training will provide you with the essential professional skills and knowledge needed to kickstart your career as a Teaching Assistant.
The Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course has been created by our team of experts to provide you with a professional learning experience, allowing you to enhance your skill set and increase your employability as a Teaching Assistant.
This professionally-created Teaching Assistant training course a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement. The Teaching Assistant course is ideal for anyone looking to move into the education sector and learn everything you need to support children through the early stages of their education.
Enrolling on the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course will enhance your teaching and child care skills, allowing you to build a strong bond with your pupils and support their learning. The Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course is ideal for anyone with a passion for education and a desire to work with children.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course, you will learn the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Child care skills to keep children safe and supported in the classroom
- High levels of organisation
- First aid skills
- Improved communication skills
- How to provide constructive feedback to children
- How to plan and create effective assessments
Why Study Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course:
- Access the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
Learn everything you need on the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Teaching Assistant from Teachers Training.
***Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care***
Module 01: Teaching Assistant Overview
- Introduction to Learning and Teaching
- Ideal Characteristics of a TA
- Roles and Responsibilities of TA
Module 02: Professional Developments for a TA
- Assisting Learning and Teaching in the Classroom
- Developing Professional Skills and Knowledge
- Empowering TAs to Support the Learning Process
- Practical Support for the Colleagues
- Leadership and Management for a TA
- Mandatory Professional Practice
Module 03: Working with the School and Its Policies
- School as an Organisation
- Working in Schools
- The School Development Plan
- Curriculum and Teaching Policies
- Other Policies
Module 04: Discussion on Curriculum, Assessment and Monitoring
- Linking Your Course and Preparing the Syllabus/Curriculum
- Planning and Assessment
- Monitoring and Feedback and Recording
- Taking Notes
- Performance Review
- Personal Organising and Keeping Files
Module 05: Providing the Best Learning Environment
- The Whole-School Learning Environment
- Safe Learning Environment
- First Aid Skills
- The Child Care Environment
Module 06: Learn to Implement ICT, Literacy and Numeracy Development Process as a TA
- Literacy and Numeracy Development
- Support the Use of ICT in the Classroom
- Support for Learning Activities
- Teaching the First Day of Class
Module 07: Child Development and the SEN Support
- Child and Young Personal Development
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Supporting Pupil with SEN
- National Documents and Strategies Relating to SEN and Inclusion
- Legislation Relating to SEN and Inclusion in England and Wales
Module 08: Understanding Behaviour & Relationships as a TA
- Some Different Theoretical Perspectives
- The ABCs of Behaviour
- Behaviour Around The School
- The Beneficial Effects of Positive Relationships
- The ABCs of Adult Behaviour
Module 09: Experienced TAs Maintain Strong Communications with the Students
- Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties - A Definition
- Behaviour as Communication
- Enhancing Communication Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Communication with Parents and Carers
- Discipline Strategies
- De-Escalating Difficult Situations
- Communicating Assertively Not Aggressively
- Individual Strategies in the Learning Environment
- Conversation for Change for Older Children
- Professional Supervision in Schools
Module 10: Career Prospects for TA in the UK
- Key Elements Underpinning a Professional Framework for Teaching Assistants
- What Specific Training and/or Qualifications Are Required
- Professional Framework for Teaching Assistants
- Ofqual Qualifications
- The HLTA Status
- Becoming A HLTA
- What Are Foundation Degrees?
** Nanny Care Diploma **
Module 1. Introduction to Nanny Care Workers
- Who is a Nanny?
- What does a Nanny do?
- Skills and Characteristics of a Nanny
- Responsibilities of a Nanny
- What Parents Expect of a Nanny?
- How to be a Successful Nanny?
Module 2. Understanding Child Development
- What is Child Development?
- Areas of Development
- Factors that Affect Child Growth and Development
Module 3: Care for Children
- Why Care Matters So Much
- Children Need Touch
- Routines for Young Children
- Sharing the Care with Children
Module 4: Healthy Food, Healthy living
- Main Food Groups
- Why Food from Each Group is Important
- Making Up a Balanced Diet
- Why a Balanced Diet is Important
- Healthy Meals for Children
- Encouraging Children to Eat Healthy
- Food Allergies to Look For
Module 5. Keeping Children Healthy & Safe
- Daily Personal Hygiene
- Ill Health in Children Accident and Hazards
- Guidance for Health and Safety
- Safety Equipment and Features
- Child Protection
Module 6. Early Years Provision
- Statutory Services
- Health Services for Children
- Social Services for Children
- Education Services for Children
- Leisure Activity and Recreation Services
- Voluntary Services and Self-help Agencies
Module 7. Establishing Relationship and Routines
- Why is it so Important that Nanny and Parents have a Good Working Relationship?
- Routines Provide Understanding
- Routines Allow Children to Keep Time
- Routines Should Be Age Appropriate
Module 8. Time Management for Nannies
- Connection Between Time Management and Essential Skills
- Top 8 Time Management Apps for Busy Nannies
- Caregiver and Team Player
Module 9. Nanny’s Job Profile
- Introduction to Nanny’s Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Keeping Children Safe
- What Makes a Good Team Player?
- Cooperative Games for Children
- First Words
- First Aid for Choking
Module 10. Establishing a Nanny’s Career
- How to Become a Nanny?
- What do you Need to be an Interesting Nanny to English and international customers?
- DBS Check
- Importance for a Nanny
- What Kind of Nanny Work Positions You Can opt for?
- How much do Nannies get Paid?
After completing all the modules in the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care, students will qualify for a certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn the skills needed to become a professional Teaching Assistant
- Take the first steps into the world of education
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in education
The Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the Teaching Assistant and Nanny Care course today and develop the skills you need to support both students and teachers in the classroom. Opportunities in this field include:
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Child Care Worker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.