The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
If you’re looking to take the first steps towards becoming a primary school teacher, then the Primary Teacher Training Course Level 3 Certification could be the perfect start to your training journey towards a worthwhile and rewarding career.
The Primary Teacher Training Course has been designed by professionals to give you a taste of what is expected of a Primary Teacher and the typical roles and responsibilities you will have to carry out. Enrolling on the Primary Teacher Training Course will help you learn how to teach English to children, as well as SEN support techniques to use in the classroom. The Primary Teacher Training Course is accredited by CPD, with 10 CPD points available to students as proof of your new qualification.
The Primary Teacher Training Course also explores other essential teaching topics such as dealing with babies, assisting children with speech and language disorders, building strong relationships with your pupils through communication, and the essentials of child psychology. The Primary Teacher Training Course is CPD accredited, ensuring a quality learning experience and guaranteeing you a professional achievement.
Split over a range of expertly-created modules, the Primary Teacher Training Course can be completed in around four hours and prepare you for life as a Primary Teacher. Show your commitment to your career path and add an impressive course to your training record with the Primary Teacher Training course.
Skills You Will Gain
After completing the Primary Teacher Training Course, you will learn the following skills:
- SEN support and teaching techniques
- The essentials of child care
- Strong communication skills
- Language and linguistic skills
Why Study Primary Teacher Training Course with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Primary Teacher Training Course:
- Access the Primary Teacher Training Course through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Primary Teacher Training Course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Primary Teacher Training Course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Primary Teacher Training Course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Primary Teacher Training Course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Primary Teacher Training Course has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
After successfully completing the Primary Teacher Training Course, students will receive a recognised qualification that will help enhance your CV and give you the extra boost you need to stand out from the crowd in the competitive job market. Learn everything you need on the Primary Teacher Training Course to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Primary Teacher Training Course from Teachers Training.
***Primary Teacher Training Course Level 3 Certification***
**Teaching Kids English**
Studying top tips
- Sentence types
- Connectives contrast
- Figurative language
- Adverbs 2
- It’s and its
- There, They’re and Their
**Child Literacy & Language Development Diploma**
- Literacy and Language Development
- Child Speech & Language Disorders
**SEN Support & High Quality Teaching Techniques for Teachers**
- SEN support
- High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
**Child Psychology & Child Care Essentials Certificate**
Babies from Birth to One Year
- About the Course and your Tutor
- The Importance of Bonding
- The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr
- The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies
- The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’
Language and Linguistic Skills Development
- Forms of communication
- What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication
- The Active and the Passive Communication
- The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills
- The Importance of Body Language
After completing all the modules in the Primary Teacher Training Course, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Primary Teacher Training Course, students will qualify for a CPD-accredited certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This Primary Teacher Training Course Level 3 Certification is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Learn the skills needed to become a Primary Teacher
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to improve their career opportunities
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in education
The Primary Teacher Training Course Level 3 Certification has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
Enrol on the Primary Teacher Training Course Level 3 Certification today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to become a Primary Teacher. Opportunities in this field include:
- Primary School Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.