UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Complete Teaching Skills Diploma (Level 5) - Upon successful completion, a learner will get a Certificate of Completion from UKPDA.
Teaching Diploma is one of the best Teaching Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Teaching to those who are looking to work in Teaching Sector. UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Teaching Diploma providers in United Kingdom and Teaching Diploma includes 10 important modules that teach learner about their need and succession in their Teaching professional life.
Teaching Diploma is provider learner with key information about application and skills that are demanded in business industries. Teaching Diploma provide lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that help in Career building in professional life. Teaching Diploma make learner able to communicate professional, manage time skills, Teaching duties, organizational skills, and Knowledge Management, Negotiation Skills, Time Management and meeting management skills to succeed in their Teaching professional life.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Level 5 Diploma in Teaching Skills is a Professional Development Diploma. Upon successful completion, a learner will get a Certificate of Completion from UKPDA.
Module 1: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 2 - Coaching and Mentoring
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state of reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles to the growth and development of your employee.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, using both to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
Module 3 - Proposal Writing
- Identify the purpose of a proposal
- Identify different types of proposals
- Identify and perform the steps in the proposal writing process
- Perform a needs analysis and write a goal statement
- Prepare a proposal outline
- Improve their writing skills with a variety of techniques
- Use appropriate resources and ghosting to build a strong case
- Add illustrations to their proposal
- Proofread and edit their proposal
- Add the finishing touches to create a professional-looking final product
Module 4 - Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
Module 5 - Presentation Skills
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knockdown nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize whiteboarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
Module 6 - Talent Management
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
Module 7 - Supervising Others
- Define requirements for particular tasks
- Set expectations for your staff
- Set SMART goals for yourself
- Help your staff set SMART goals
- Assign work and delegate appropriately
- Provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Manage your time more efficiently
- Help your team resolve conflicts
- Understand how to manage effectively in particular situations
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to do to get started on the right path
Module 8 - Public Speaking
- Identify their audience
- Create a basic outline
- Organize their ideas
- Flesh out their presentation
- Find the right words
- Prepare all the details
- Overcome nervousness
- Deliver a polished, professional speech
- Handle questions and comments effectively
Module 9 - Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Module 10 - Time Management
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Optional Modules (Learner can choose one module form the Optional Modules)
Module 11 - Workplace Harassment
- Identify the words and actions that constitute harassment.
- Understand what the law says about harassment.
- Implement anti-harassment policies.
- Educate employees and develop anti-harassment policies.
- Discuss the employer and employee’s rights and responsibilities.
- Address accusations of harassment.
- Apply proper mediation procedures.
- Deal with the aftermath of harassment.
Module 11: Train the Trainer
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course. The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from UKPDA either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Teaching the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Teaching can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Teaching Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Teaching is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.