Add to basket or enquire
Teacher Training Course
Diploma of achievement in Teacher Training QLS Level 7. Additional CPD Accredited Teaching Certificate with 200 CPD points available without extra study. Tutor support, Study Material & Assessment included. The course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials.
A career as a successful Teacher could take you places you never dreamed possible! If you’ve been looking for the ideal course to transform your career prospects for life, this exclusive Level 7 Teacher Training Diploma has your future written all over it!
Teaching provide a range of crucially important services in the modern classroom. Along with supporting the teachers themselves, teaching assistants work directly with pupils - challenging them, motivating them and supporting their development. A good teaching assistant can help students fulfil their potential to an extent that would otherwise be impossible. The role of teaching assistant has evolved significantly over the years - the qualified Teaching has become a respected and sought-after educational figure like any other. Along with the challenges that accompany life as a teacher, teaching assistants also enjoy the same benefits as the traditional teacher. One of which being up to 12 weeks of paid holidays per year - more than twice the annual leave of the average job. Coupled with long-term relevance and unique job satisfaction, it’s an appealing field for anyone with a genuine passion for people.
This inspiring Level 7 Teaching Assistant Diploma is open to existing and prospective teaching assistants alike, with no prior knowledge or experience required. Build the skills, knowledge and confidence you’ll need to become a successful teaching assistant for life! Learn how to manage challenging behaviour in the classroom, guide and monitor students’ progress, provide administrative support in an educational setting and generally help every pupil reach their full potential. Discover the difference teaching assistants can make in the lives of the students they work with, as you work your way towards an endorsed Level 7 Teaching Assistant Diploma.
If you’ve got the drive, desire and determination to succeed, this Level 7 Teaching Diploma could take you the rest of the way - enrol today!
Quality Licence Scheme
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme, endorses high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes.
You’ll find the teachings of this course invaluable on your journey to becoming a confident, capable and qualified Teacher Training. Enrol online and gain access to a variety of benefits which include:
- High-quality education at an affordable price, with all course materials and learning resources included in the initial fee.
- Expert support and assistance throughout, provided by your personally-assigned tutor and our wider support team.
- The freedom to study in your own time at a pace that suits your lifestyle, with no time-restrictions or deadlines to worry about.
- Round-the-clock access to our exclusive digital learning platform, using almost any connected device in any location.
- An opportunity to transform your career prospects and enhance your outlook, with an endorsed Level 7 Teaching Assistant Diploma.
The objective of this course is to provide candidates with a detailed introduction to the duties and responsibilities of the professional Teacher Training . Along with an in-depth overview of the teaching assistant’s working life, candidates study the knowledge, skills and character traits needed to become a successful TA. Ultimately, the course instils candidates with the confidence to step into the field for the first time, or take an existing career as a teaching assistant to the next level.
Our commitment to flexible education is total and we impose no deadlines or time-restrictions whatsoever. In addition, no prior knowledge or experience is required to gain maximum value from this course. Every student is assigned an expert tutor at the time of enrolment, along with all required resources and study aids needed to complete the course. Whatever your current position and objectives, you’ll be one step closer to achieving your potential with an endorsed Level 7 Teaching Assistant Diploma on your CV.
Essential teachings and concepts covered in this Level 7 Teaching Diploma include the following:
- An introduction to the everyday life of the teaching Training
- Typical responsibilities and support services provided
- The importance of effectively monitoring pupils’ performance
- How to support students with special requirements
- Guidelines for working effectively in a classroom setting
- Common challenges and scenarios to expect as a TA
- The cornerstones of a safe learning environment
- Tips for taking a teaching assistant career to the next level
If you’re serious about becoming a successful TA, this Level 7 Teaching Diploma could be your ticket to the big time. The program is completed 100% online, including a series of end-of-unit assessments for submission to your tutor. The course is delivered over 20 insightful units as detailed below:.
Unit 1 - Understanding the learning process
- The Principles of Adult Learning
- Identifying Your Characteristics and Preferences
- Inquiring Rationals
Unit 2 - Increasing your expertise
- Learning and Motivation
- Design Considerations
- Changing Points of View
Unit 3 - Supporting children with special needs
- What does SEN mean?
- Types of Special Educational Needs
- Cognition and Learning Needs
Unit 4 - supporting pupils with autism
- What is Autism?
- The Autistic Spectrum
Unit 5 - Supporting children with ADHD
- Identification and Diagnosis of ADHD
- Teaching Children With ADHD
- Successful Strategy Implementation
Unit 6 - Supporting children with Dyslexia
- What is Dyslexia?
- What is the Cause of Dyslexia?
- What are the Effects of Dyslexia?
Unit 7 - Creating a Safe Learning Environment
- Creating a Safe and Supportive Learning Environment
- Build a strong classroom community
- Build self-esteem and self-efficacy
Unit 8 - Encouraging creativity
- The Stepladder Technique
- The Slip Writing Technique
Unit 9 - Using activities to make learning fun
- The Principles of Adult Learning
- The Value of Games
- Types of Games
Unit 10 - Assessing a Student's performance
- Reviewing your assessment strategy
- Quantitative Assessment Standards
- Evaluating Discussion Group Performance
Unit 11 - Giving Effective Feedback
- Feedback Definitions
- Basic Skills
- Questioning Skills
Unit 12 - Personal Professional Development
- Approaches To Professional Development:
- Developmental Relationships
Unit 13 - Developing presentation skills
- Limitations of Telling
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Using Non-Verbal Communication
Unit 14 - Developing communication skills
- Asking Questions
- Listening Skills
Unit 15 - Active listening skills
- What is Active Listening?
- Demonstrating Listening
- Creating the Right Mindset
Unit 16 - Developing interpersonal skills
- What are Communication Skills?
- Getting Better with Communication
- Probing Techniques
Unit 17 - Speaking with confidence
- Good Communication Skills
- Barriers to Communication
Unit 18 - Time management
- Prioritising your Time
- The Power of a Change
- Changing Our Perspective
Unit 19 - Stress management
- Understanding Stress
- Strategies to Manage stress
- Time Management
Unit 20 - Supervising others
- Responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Building the Right Environment
- Setting Goals with SPIRIT
Who is this course for?
Our exclusive online courses are open to anyone looking to further their careers through quality online education. This Level 7 Teaching Diploma is ideal for passionate, patient and motivated individuals, interested in careers dedicated to helping and supporting others. Teaching assistants are often hired without formal degrees or university-level qualifications, though targeted studies are considered essential. Whether new to TA services or ready to take your career to the next level, this Level 7 Teaching Diploma could help you take that next important step.
With no deadlines or time-restrictions to worry about, our exclusive courses are suitable for even the busiest lifestyles. Enjoy the expert support of your assigned tutor from start to finish, as you work your way towards an endorsed Level 7 Teaching Assistant Diploma that could make all the difference!
Sign up for this exclusive Level 7 Teaching Diploma today, or contact a member of our admissions team if you have any questions!
There is no particular entry requirement.
Teaching Assistant Diploma QLS Level 7 endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
Certificate Fee: £170 + postal charges
Teaching Assistant Diploma issued by CPD
PDF Certificate - FREE
Hard copy - £25 + postal charges
CPD Accredited Certificate
(Hard copy)=£150 + postal charges
*Postage Charges: National £9, International £15
An endorsed Level 7 Teacher Training could open the door to any number of incredible career opportunities in the field of TA services. Typical roles and job titles the qualified teaching assistant may pursue include the following:
- Early years teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Secondary School Teacher
- Trainee Teacher
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.