The award-winning Teacher Training & Teaching Assistant Course is our most popular online course for anyone looking to start a career or gain skills in the teaching industry.
The course is structured into 05 modules with expertly designed online study materials, video lessons so you learn everything you need to know to succeed.
Benefits of studying the Teacher Training and Teaching Assistant Course with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
Teaching in UK
- Teaching in the UK
- Teachers’ Standards in UK
- Teachers Pay
- The English School System
- Evaluation of Schools and Teachers
- School Governance
- Inclusive Teaching
Teacher Training Basics
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation
- Module Three – Gathering Materials
- Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan
- Module Five – Choosing Activities
- Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop
- Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive
- Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants
- Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Chapter (i)
- Chapter (ii)
- Chapter (iii)
- Chapter (iv)
- Chapter (v)
- Chapter (vi)
- Chapter (vii)
- Chapter (viii)
- Chapter (ix)
- Chapter XII
- Chapter (xi)
- Chapter (xii)
- Chapter (xiii)
- Chapter (xiv)
- Chapter (xv)
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Teacher Training and Teaching Assistant Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
There is no specific requirements for our Teacher Training and Teaching Assistant Course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.