Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your SEN teaching and child counselling career or want to develop more advanced skills in SEN teaching and child counselling? Then this Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident SEN teacher or child counsellor and help you to develop your expertise in SEN teaching and child counselling.
This bundle Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course has been designed with 2 CPD UK & IPHM accredited courses to provide the ultimate learning experience for our learners to further develop their expertise in their chosen field. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as an SEN teacher or child counsellor.
This Bundle Package Includes:
The following courses of the Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course will set you up with a solid foundation in the SEN teaching and child counselling industry and give you the essential skills you need to get succeed!
- Teacher Training Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- SEN Teaching Assistant Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
This Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Why Choose This Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant Course:
- 2 Courses Bundle in your desired field
- Boost your skills in SEN teaching and child counselling
- Endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) recognised accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
If you’re interested in working as an SEN teacher or child counsellor or want to learn more skills on SEN teaching and child counselling but unsure of where to start, then this Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident SEN teacher or child counsellor and develop more advanced skills.
The Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as an SEN teacher or child counsellor.
The Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant courses bundle will help learners to fully-enhance their skill set in team leading and active monitoring. By combining these related courses, learners will be equipped with a wide range of desirable skills to fast track their career.
This comprehensive Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of SEN teaching and child counselling. This Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
This Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course supports learners of all skill levels. Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced learner looking to brush up on your skills or a beginner wanting to start a new career or learn something new, our dedicated team of expert tutors are on hand to guide you through your learning every step of the way from enrolment to course completion.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience. These endorsed courses have been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification.
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
The Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as an SEN teacher or child counsellor, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of SEN teaching and child counselling, then this program is perfect for you.
Our online courses come with lifetime access with no time limit for completion. Each course is fully accessible from a tablet, mobile or laptop, as long as there is a secure internet connection.
We have divided the Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course into 2 user-friendly courses modules, covering all fundamental areas of SEN teaching and child counselling to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
This comprehensive Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course includes the following modules:
The following module of the Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course will set you up with a solid foundation in the SEN teaching and child counselling industry and give you the essential skills you need to get yourself job-ready!
Welcome to Lecture
- Introduction and Welcome
Captivate Your Students
- Connect With Your Students
- Show Confidence
- Convince With Your Voice
- Keep Their Attention
Stay in Control
- Control the Pace
- Handle Questions
Make it Enjoyable
- Make it Enjoyable
- Minimize Distractions
- Close to Applause
- Supplementary Resources – Teacher Training
**SEN Teaching Assistant**
Module 1: Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching
- Introduction To Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching
- How to become a special educational needs (SEN) teacher
- Entry requirements
- Responsibilities of an SEN Teacher
Module 2: Statutory and Regulatory Context for SEN
- SEND Code of Practice
- Learn How the SEND Tribunal, Disagreement Resolution and Mediation Work
- Disagreement Resolution
- Mediation Services
- SEND Tribunal: If you’re asked to be a witness
- Learn about the Local Offer
- Get an Idea about the OfSTED Frameworks relevant to your school or work setting
- Learn about the new funding models for SEN
- Get an understanding of the policy and legislative context for health and social care, including safeguarding and the health and well-being agenda
Module 3: Understanding How Special Educational Needs & Disabilities Affect Pupils’ Participation and Learning
- Understanding Underachievement
- Signs of Underachievement
- Knowing When School Underachievement Is a Problem
- General Causes of Underachievement in School
- Categories of SEN
Module 4: Teaching Strategies and Approaches for Pupils with Special Educational Needs
- SEN Teaching Strategies
- SEN Learning strategies
- Strategies to Support a Student with a Cognitive Impairment
- Classroom management strategies
- Strategies for Transfer of Learning
Module 5: Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN
- Promoting the Inclusive School
- The Benefits of Inclusion
- Planning For Inclusion At The Whole-School Level
- Drawing Up Inclusive Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN
- Whole-School Policies And Procedures For SEN In The School Plan
Module 6: Developing A Whole-School Policy On Assessment
- The Purposes of Assessment
- Methods of Assessment
- Developing a Whole-School Policy on Assessment
- Selection and Use of Appropriate Test Instruments
Module 7: Inclusive Education for Students with Special Educational Needs
- Classroom Climate
- Support for Learning
- Teaching for Inclusion
- Students’ Involvement in Identifying Learning Targets and In Self-Assessment
- Learning Style
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
Module 8: Leadership of Special Schools
- Characteristics of Highly Effective Leaders
- What Is Leadership?
- Models of Leadership That Promote Successful Schools
- Pedagogical/Instructional Leadership
- Styles of Leadership
- General Principles For Good Leaders
Module 9: National Minimum Standards for Residential Special Schools
- Statement of Principles and Practice
- Induction, transition and individual support
- Health and wellbeing
- Contact with parents/carers
- Residential accommodation
- Safety of students
- Fire precautions and drills
- Provision and preparation of food and drinks
- Personal possessions
- Leadership and management
- Securing student’s views
Module 10: Role and Functions of the Board of Management
- Role and Functions of the Board of Management
- Boards of management and school policies
- Boards of management and parents
- Boards of management and the Department of Education
- The SEN Support Team
- The principal and the management of delegated functions
- Mainstream Teachers
- The Resource Teacher
- Year Heads and Class Tutors
- Students with SEN
Module 11: Education Planning for Individual Students
- Individual planning
- The benefits of individual planning
- Implementing the individual education plan
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65, will be charged separately for each course.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version and will be charged separately for each course, at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of SEN teaching and child counselling.
This Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This Teacher Training + SEN Teaching Assistant course open a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.