Learn foundational classroom skills with this comprehensive, affordable online teaching course. The Teacher Teaching Course is an informative, accessible qualification focussed on the application of theoretical knowledge in a practical classroom context, with modules delivered through engaging video lessons, online study materials, mock exams and automated assessments.
This exquisite course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Teacher Teaching Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Teacher Teaching Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The Teacher Teaching Course taught by industry experts with years of professional experience. All the methods and techniques explained within have a proven record of classroom success. Each module covers another aspect of teaching practice, from understanding child development to dealing with misbehaviour, safeguarding the welfare of young people, and creating lesson plans. You also gain an understanding of teaching methods of students with special educational needs (SEN), ADHD, dyslexia, or behavioural difficulties.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
Module 2: Teaching in UK
- Teaching in the UK
- Teachers’ Standards in UK
- Teachers Pay
- The English School System
- Evaluation of Schools and Teachers
- School Governance
- Inclusive Teaching
Module 3: Teacher Training
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation
- Module Three – Gathering Materials
- Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan
- Module Five – Choosing Activities
- Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop
- Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive
- Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants
- Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
Module 4: Teaching Methodologies
- Chapter (i)
- Chapter (ii)
- Chapter (iii)
- Chapter (iv)
- Chapter (v)
- Chapter (vi)
- Chapter (vii)
- Chapter (viii)
- Chapter (ix)
- Chapter (x)
- Chapter (xi)
- Chapter (xii)
- Chapter (xiii)
- Chapter (xiv)
- Chapter (xv)
Module 5: Psychology of Teaching
- WHY YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?
- THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS
- PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS A SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY
- THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS A THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY
- JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS A FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- MEMORIZING, AS A FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- THE USING OF IDEAS, AS A SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHEE THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS A SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS AN EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY
- FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL
Module 6: SEN Teaching in UK
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
Module 7: SEN Teaching in USA
- PRINCIPLES OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
- SEN CURRICULUM
- SEN TEACHING
- CONCLUSION to SEN USA
Module 8: ADHD
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
Module 9: Dyslexia
- What is Dyslexia?
- Identifying Dyslexia
- Co-occurring Conditions
- Diagnosing Dyslexia
- Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment
- Solutions for Dyslexia
Module 10: Dealing with Troubled Children
- YOU AND YOUR CHILD STUDY
- THE PROBLEM OF PUNISHMENT
- WHEN YOUR CHILD IMAGINES THINGS
- WHY KIDS LIE AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
- BEING AFRAID
- THE FIRST GREAT LAW
- THE TRAINING OF THE WILL
- HOW CHILDREN REASON ABOUT FUTURE
- WORK AND PLAY
- CHILDREN’S GANGS, CLUBS, AND FRIENDSHIPS
- CHILDREN’S IDEALS AND AMBITIONS
- THE STORK OR THE TRUTH
- THE GOLDEN AGE OF TRANSITION
- HEREDITY AND ENVIRONMENT
- FREEDOM AND DISCIPLINE
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Teacher Teaching Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Nagat Afify asked:
Will this course offer a QTS or NQT ? and can I finish it within 3 months
Hi Nagat, This course doesn't offer QTS. This is a self-paced online course. You will get a one-year access to the course after purchasing. Therefore, you can complete it anytime within a year.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.