This Teaching Assistant Level 2 Course will provide learners with an insight into working in classrooms supporting both learners and teachers, discussing theories and practices to best support the learning environment .
Whether working classrooms, or you want to get started in this field, this course will cover a range of modules and provide multiple examples for assessment to get you started.
Enquire and purchase this course and receive a FREE Microsoft Excel course
The Teaching Assistant Level 2 Course is split into the following modules:
- The foundations of a teaching assistant
- Maximising pupil’s learning experience
- Educational Special Needs in the Classroom
- Supporting student's English skills
- Supporting student's Maths skills
- Supporting student's Computer skills
- Supporting the Teacher
- Developing positive relationships in the classroom
- Legal procedures and Equality
The following features are included in this course:
- 24/7 Access
- Interactive Training
- Mobile Access
- Technical and Administrative Support
- Discussion Forums
- Personal Performance Tool
Who is this course for?
This Teaching Assistant course is highly recommended for anyone looking to start or progress their career within the field of teaching assistant
Our Teaching Assistant course is available for those who wish to help teachers and students and want to start their career within this field.
There are a few recommendations before taking this course which include:
- Having a reasonable numeracy and literacy knowledge.
- Easy access to a computer and or laptop during the study period.
- Must be at least 16 or over.
This Teaching Assistant course allows students to continue a career path to become a teacher assistant.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.