Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
On completion of this course you will:
- Be familiar with different types of trusts available
- Understand how and why trusts are taxed differently
- Be aware of the issues surrounding beneficiaries paying and reclaiming tax on trusts
- Understand trustee’s tax responsibilities and be able to advise the client accordingly
What is the target audience?
- This course will be of interest to those who wish to improve their knowledge of how the taxation of UK trusts works and will offer guidance on the following forms of taxation; Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance tax and how these impinge upon trustees and trusts.
Trusts offer a variety of ways for clients to manage their assets. There are a number of different types of trusts and they are all taxed differently, which makes this a challenging subject for practitioners to offer advice on, particularly if you do not specialist in this area of private client practice.
During this course experienced trusts practitioner Richard Quenby will provide an overview of the various participants involved in trusts; the settler, the trustee and the beneficiary and will consider the reasons why a trust may be set up.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.