Add to basket or enquire
*** Use Discount Code : ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Tax Accounting course is developed keeping every learner in mind; therefore, anyone can become a pro in tax accounting after taking this course. This Tax Accounting Course provides the learner with up-to-date knowledge about tax accounting and related things. Undoubtedly, this tax accounting course is going to be your ultimate choice that will enhance your skills graph.
Whether you plan to learn about tax accounting due to your analytical aptitude or are keen on building your career as a future tax accountant, we’ve got you covered! We sympathise with the difficulties one faces when thrown into the abyss of competitive job searching. Therefore, we’ve brought this Tax Accounting training to you, which will swiftly guide you and ensure you thrive in your career.
***There is an Exclusive Booklet in the "Resource" section that will help you understand this Tax Accounting course better.***
This Tax Accounting course will enlighten you with rare insights about tax accounting to gain rich, in-depth knowledge which will aid you towards success. The tax accounting course is broken down into 15 modules, explaining the different aspects of accounting and tax in great detail. This Tax Accounting course will cover topics such as the different types of taxes, individual taxes in the UK, management accounting and financial analysis, and other practical information you will need in your day-to-day life! This Tax Accounting course will further enable you to understand a tax accountant’s responsibilities and career prospects in the UK.
Get started with this Tax Accounting course and build a top-notch career in no time! Increase your chances of success by impressing your employers with your vast knowledge. Enrol now, and head towards the land of triumph!
Learning Benefits of Tax Accounting Training:
After completing the Tax Accounting training, you will have in-depth knowledge of the following topics-
- Learn about the tax system and administration in the UK
- How to submit a self-assessment tax return
- Gain insight into the fundamentals of income tax
- Learn about double-entry accounting
- Develop an understanding of corporation, capital gain, and inheritance tax
- Know the fundamental accounting equation and its role in accounting
- Familiarise yourself with management accounting and financial analysis
- Know about national insurance and its importance
Why choose Skill Up for This Tax Accounting Training?
- 100% online program
- No time limits. learn at your own pace.
- Expert Instructors/Professional Trainers
- A multinational student base
- Video lessons
- Further reading where necessary
- Up-to-date curriculum and effective guidelines.
- CPD Accredited Certification.
- Exclusive Booklet - download
****Course Curriculum ****
Tax Accounting - Module 01: Tax System and Administration in the UK
- Tax - What is Tax?
- Tax - Origin & History of Taxation
- Tax - The Economic Function of Taxation
- Tax - The Social Justice Purpose of Taxation
- Tax - Different Types of Taxes
- Tax - Principal Sources of Revenue Law and Practice
- Tax - HMRC and Its Function
- Tax - Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
Tax Accounting - Module 02: Tax on Individuals
- Tax - Individual Taxes in the United Kingdom
- Tax - Personal income tax rates
- Tax - The remittance basis of taxation
- Tax - Taxation of children
- Tax - Your Rights and Obligations as an Employee and as a Self-Employed Individual
Tax Accounting - Module 03: National Insurance
- Tax - Overview
- Tax - National Insurance Classes
- Tax - The Amount of National Insurance Payment
- Tax - Importance of National Insurance
- Tax - Tax Codes, Rates and Allowances
- Tax - Topics moved to the next module
Tax Accounting - Module 04: How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Tax - Overview
- Tax - Who must Send a Tax Return
- Tax - Registering and Sending a Return
- Tax - Deadlines
- Tax - Penalties
- Tax - Changing a Tax Return
- Tax - Returns for Someone Who has Died
Tax Accounting - Module 05: Fundamental of Income Tax
- Tax - Overview of Income Tax
- Tax - The Taxable Income Statement
- Tax - Personal Allowances
- Tax - Computation of Income Tax Liability
- Tax - Computation of Income Tax Payable
Tax Accounting - Module 06: Advanced Income Tax
- Tax - Property Income Tax
- Tax - Employment Income Tax
- Tax - Trading Income Tax
- Tax - Gift Aid Donations Paid by Individuals
- Tax - Tax Planning for Married Couples
Tax Accounting - Module 07: Payee, Payroll and Wages
- Tax - What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) System
- Tax - Use of Tax Codes to Deduct Tax Under PAYE
- Tax - Emergency Tax Codes
- Tax - Notice of Coding
- Tax - Paying HMRC Debts with PAYE
- Tax - Your Responsibilities while running a Payroll
- Tax - What is the PAYE Settlement Agreement
Tax Accounting - Module 08: Value Added Tax
- Tax - Introduction to Value Added Tax
- Tax - VAT Registration
- Tax - Accounting for VAT
- Tax - Schemes for Small Businesses
- Tax - Import and Exports
- Tax - VAT Penalties
Tax Accounting - Module 09: Corporation Tax
- Tax - Introduction to Corporation Tax
- Tax - The Statement of Taxable Total Profits
- Tax - The Corporation Tax Liability
Tax Accounting - Module 10: Capital Gain Tax
- Tax - Introduction of the Taxation of Chargeable Gains of An Individual
- Tax - Computing Gains and Losses
- Tax - Transfers Between Spouses
- Tax - Part Disposals
- Tax - Wasting Assets and Chattels
- Tax - Insurance and Compensation
Tax Accounting - Module 11: Inheritance Tax
- Tax - Introduction to Inheritance Tax
- Tax - Lifetime Gifts
- Tax - The Calculation of Lifetime Tax on Chargeable Lifetime Transfers (CLTs)
- Tax - The Calculation of Death Tax on Lifetime Gifts
- Tax - Inheritance Tax on the Death of An Individual
- Tax - The Valuation of a Deceased Individual’s Estate
- Tax - The Calculation of IHT on a Deceased Individual’s Estate
Tax Accounting - Module 12: Import and Export
- Tax - Introduction
- Tax - Goods from EU countries
- Tax - Goods from Non-EU Countries
- Tax - Services Received from Overseas Suppliers
- Tax - Claiming Relief on Re-Import Exported Goods
- Tax - New Vehicles, Boats and Aircraft
- Tax - Arrangements to Defer or Suspend the Payment
Tax Accounting - Module 13: Double Entry Accounting
- Tax - Basic Terminology
- Tax - Debits and Credits
- Tax - Double-Entry System
- Tax - The Fundamental Accounting Equation and Its Role in Accounting
Tax Accounting - Module 14: Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Tax - Balance Sheet
- Tax - Income Statement
- Tax - Cash Flow Statement
- Tax - Statement of Owner’s Equity
Tax Accounting - Module 15: Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Tax - Responsibilities
- Tax - Salary
- Tax - Working Hours
- Tax - What to Expect
- Tax - Qualifications
- Tax - Skills
- Tax - Work Experience
- Tax - Advertisement
- Tax - Employers
- Tax - Career Prospects
After completing all the modules of the Tax Accounting training, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
The Tax course provides transcripts and certificates. You can get a hard copy of the certificate for £9.99, a PDF version for £6.99, or both for £14.99. The transcript costs £2.99 in pdf format and £4.99 in paper format. For only £5.99, you can get both.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Tax Accounting training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Tax Accounting training and start your learning journey.
The Tax Accounting training is open to anyone above 16 without any formal requirement. There are no specific requirements for enrolling in the Tax Accounting training because no prior knowledge or experience is required. All you need is a passion for learning, decent command of the English language, numeracy and basic IT skills to pursue this Tax Accounting training.
This Tax Accounting training is very flexible. Learn online from any internet-enabled device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Tax Accounting training at your own pace.
Tax Accounting Training:
- Tax Accountant
- Tax Consultant
- Budget Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How up to date this course is? I'm looking for something to keep my knowledge up to date. All another of courses dated 2016/2017
Dear Irina, This course is an up to date course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.