All courses are delivered virtually online with live interaction with an experienced tax lecturer holding the prestigious Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification.
This course covers Finance Act 2019/20
Upon registration of the course you will receive a ZOOM link to join the course.
This course covers the incorporation of a sole trade business into a limited company. The course content includes:
- Assessing sole trader profits and losses in the year of incorporation
- Treatment of capital allowances and tax planning ideas for the cessation of the sole trader business
- How to incorporate a company and key considerations
- Administrative differences in the two business vehicles and National Insurance
- Tax planning at Incorporation
- Incorporation Relief
- Disapplication of incorporation relief and alternative methods of tax planning
- VAT planning and Transfer of Going Concern (TOGC)
- Issues surrounding option to tax (OTT) and Stamp Duty
- Profit Extraction
***All courses include comprehensive worked examples***
Who is this course for?
This is one of our ‘Practical’ courses.
Ideal for tax accountants with over 2-3 years’ experience.
This course is designed to deal with common tax problems our clients encounter.
These are all non-exam-based courses. Ideal for those wanting to progress their tax career without the added pressure of academic exams.
This course ideal for those with at least 2 years of experience in accounts preparation and completing tax returns for sole traders and limited companies.
This course is ideal for those looking to advance their existing knowledge and how to deal with clients and their ever-changing demands.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.