Add to basket or enquire
The Tax Accounting Diploma is designed to provide learners with a comprehensive understanding of the taxation system in the UK and how it operates. Focusing on business financials, you will learn how to do your own company accounting, complete a self-assessment tax return and carry out other fiscal responsibilities - with step-by-step guidance.
Whether you are looking to establish a career in tax accounting, or simply want to enrich your knowledge of tax procedures, best practice and legislation, this course will teach you everything you need to know, from a practical and theoretical perspective. It covers HMRC requirements, corporation tax calculation, changes ahead for accounting firms, and many more.
By the end of this extensive training course, you’ll have an excellent understanding of taxation laws and rules in the UK, as well as a solid understanding of the rights of both employers and employees when it comes to taxation.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain in-depth knowledge of how the tax system in the UK operates
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to complete a self-assessment tax return
- Understand tax and HMRC requirements for limited companies
- Familiarise with the tax year-end planning checklist
- Learn how to calculate income tax and what income can be tax-free
- Gain the skills to do your own company accounting and manage corporation tax
This course can be studied at your own pace, from any device, and at any time, designed for both part-time and full-time learners.
- Tax System in the UK
- The Requirements
- The Timeline
- Planning Checklist
- Getting & Providing Support – Things to Consider
- Changes ahead for accounting firms
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Self Assessment Tax Return
- Logging into the HMRC System
- Fill in the Self Assessment Return
- Viewing the Calculation
- Submitting the Assessment
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Tax Accountants and anyone looking to establish a career in finance
- Small business owners & entrepreneurs
- Self-employed professionals
- Anyone looking to gain in-depth knowledge of the tax system in the UK
No prior knowledge required - this Tax Accounting Diploma is open to everyone.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
hi. is the exam based on multiple choice answers ? TIA
Good day. This course does not involve any written exams. You are required to submit two assignments to obtain your certificate. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.