What is Tax Accounting and why is the study important? The Tax Accounting course aims to improve your understanding of the way tax and accounting systems in the UK works which would be particularly useful to small business owners, entrepreneurs, employed people and anyone looking to improve their general knowledge on the wide subject of tax.
This Tax Accounting course, you will be able to gain a unique overview of taxation laws and rules in the UK. Employment is another area that the course covers as it outlines the rights and responsibilities both for employers and employees with regards to tax.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Tax Accounting. PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course.
The course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment, we believe doing practical assignments are the best way to assess the ability of the students and also it is the best way to make them apply what they have learned into practice, students can start their assignment from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.
This is a self-study course, students have 100% freedom to complete the course in their own time, there is no time restriction on this course. There is no attendance required for this course. Students can study this course from all over the world as long as they have internet connection.
Students will be provided all the learning text materials to assist them in completing the course. The text books will be of different sizes. Our experts have chosen the right text books for each course. Students can use other books as well in order to assist their course works. Students will have 24/7 access to the course materials.
In this course, the primary focus is taxation from a business point of view, making it a great piece of reference for just about any business owner or entrepreneur. Tax responsibilities as well as the most important dates and deadlines have been noted down and instructions on registration and payment have also been included, making sure you have all the knowledge to successfully manage company tax returns, corporation tax and claim business reliefs that can help your business. You also better understand how to plan for and prepare taxes.
- At the end of this course, you will be awarded a certificate in Tax Accounting, and will also know:
- What tax is and how the taxation system in the United Kingdom operates
- What taxes apply to individuals residing in the United Kingdom
- What benefits and allowances exist to support people in underprivileged positions
- How to calculate National Insurance contributions based on individual earnings
- What the different National Insurance classes are and who they apply to
- How to calculate Income Tax and demystify tax codes
- What income can be tax free and the various tax reliefs for individuals
- How to calculate Corporation Tax that companies get charged on their sales
- The mechanics of VAT and the VAT schemes are used to reclaim VAT on purchases
- What charges apply to international imports and exports in the EU and outside the EU
- How to import and export goods and services and prevent double taxation
- What double entry accounting is and how debit and credit operations affect accounts
- How to do your own company accounting, preparing and submitting Annual Returns
- What financial organisations set international standards that influence laws in the UK
- What international standards of tax reporting apply in the UK
Who is this course for?
- This Tax Accounting course is open to individuals who already have experience in the related field.
- This course is open to College-going individuals and Graduates interested in building a career as an accountant or tax officer in the future
- Learners should be 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become an accountant, invoicing clerk, tax officer, and so on. Also, skills in Tax Accounting are of great value for progression in related higher studies.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.