Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course.
This premium online course titled Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance ensures your professional development with CPD & IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance programme, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Love And Enrol The Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance Course
- Learning materials of our Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
This masterclass Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course:
***Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance***
Module 01: Tax System and Administration in the UK
- What is Tax?
- Origin & History of Taxation
- The Economic Function of Taxation
- The Social Justice Purpose of Taxation
- Different Types of Taxes
- Principal Sources of Revenue Law and Practice
- HMRC and Its Function
- Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
Module 02: Tax on Individuals
- Individual Taxes in the United Kingdom
- Personal income tax rates
- The remittance basis of taxation
- Taxation of children
- Your Rights and Obligations as an Employee and as a Self-Employed Individual
Module 03: National Insurance
- National Insurance Classes
- The Amount of National Insurance Payment
- Importance of National Insurance
- Tax Codes, Rates and Allowances
- Topics moved to the next module
Module 04: How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Who must Send a Tax Return
- Registering and Sending a Return
- Changing a Tax Return
- Returns for Someone Who has Died
Module 05: Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Overview of Income Tax
- The Taxable Income Statement
- Personal Allowances
- Computation of Income Tax Liability
- Computation of Income Tax Payable
Module 06: Payee, Payroll and Wages
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) System
- Use of Tax Codes to Deduct Tax Under PAYE
- Emergency Tax Codes
- Notice of Coding
Module 07: Value Added Tax
- Accounting for VAT
- Schemes for Small Businesses
- Import and Exports
- VAT Penalties
Module 08: Corporation Tax
- Introduction to Corporation Tax
- The Statement of Taxable Total Profits
- The Corporation Tax Liability
- Self-Assessment for Companies
Module 09: Double Entry Accounting
- Basic Terminology
- Debits and Credits
- Double-Entry System
- The Fundamental Accounting Equation and Its Role in Accounting
Module 10: Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Statement of Owner’s Equity
Module 11: Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Working Hours
- What to Expect
Module 1. Introduction to Corporate Finance
- What is Corporate Finance?
- Important Activities that Govern Corporate Finance
- Investments & Capital Budgeting
- Capital Financing
- Dividends and Return of Capital
Module 2. Long Term Financial Planning and Growth
- What is Financial Planning?
- Growth as a Financial Management Goal
- Economic Assumptions
- External Financing and Growth
- EFN and Growth
- Financial Policy and Growth
Module 3. Analysis of the Financial Statement
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Rates of Return.
Module 4. Capital Budgeting
- Capital Budgeting Process
- Capital Budgeting Techniques
- Capital Investment Decisions
- Project Analysis and Evaluation
Module 5. Financial Risk-Return Tradeoff
- What is a Risk-Return Tradeoff?
- Financial Risk
- Financial Risks for Corporate Businesses
- Tools to Control Financial Risk
- Pros and Cons of Financial Risk
Module 6. Profitability During Financial Downturn
- How to Prepare your Finances for a Downturn?
- Lower Your Costs
- Own Instead of Rent
- Bargain Shop
- Add to Your Portfolio
- Refinance Debt
- How to Make Money During A Downturn?
Module 7. Managing Profitability in Financial Downturn
- Monitoring the Business
- Managing Cash Flow
- Stock Management
- Pricing Products and Services
- Financial Security for the Business
- A Path to Long-Term Success
Module 8. Corporate Finance Regulations
- The Regulatory Framework
- Collective Investments
- Regulation and Risk
- Prudential regulation
Module 9. Career Path in Corporate Finance
- A Career in Corporate Finance
- Types of Person Working in Corporate Finance
- Qualifications and Skills for Corporate Finance
- How do I Get into Corporate Finance?
- Working Areas
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate.
Once you have finished the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted! Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Tax Accounting and Corporate Finance course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.