Tarot Card Reading Certificate – CPD Accredited - Best selling Tarot Card Reading Certificate
This Tarot Card Reading course gives you everything you need to know about reading Tarot cards for fun, for friends and family, and professionally. At the conclusion of this course, participants have the tools they require to confidently pursue a career in Tarot card reading, or to offer their skills to loved ones in times of need.
This Tarot Card course covers many topics related to Tarot reading, from the history behind the Tarot deck, to tips on how to select the ideal spread to suit individual concerns. We have developed this course to give students important information about this popular form of divination.
Throughout the course, students receive a full explanation of Tarot card reading, as well as detailed information about each one of the cards in the Minor Arcana and the Major Arcana. The course also covers how Tarot card readers can help and empower their clients. Students of this course learn important skills needed to read Tarot cards professionally, as well as other tax and legal implications of running your own small business.
At the conclusion of the course, students receive a certificate, proving they have successfully completed each module.
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give students a total overview of what is involved in Tarot card reading.
Here’s what the course covers:
- An introduction to Tarot Card reading, along with its history
- Detailed descriptions about each one of the cards in the Suit of Cups
- Information about the Suit of Swords and the messages behind each card
- The meanings and messages behind the Suit of Pentacles, as well as common misconceptions about this suit
- Descriptions of the Wands and the meanings, including a discussion about reversed or inverted cards
- Information about each one of the cards in the Major Arcana, along with a brief history of the ‘trump suit’
- Details about the most common Tarot spreads, including when to use which one
- Information about performing readings for yourself
- Tips on reading for friends, family and strangers
- How to open a small business reading Tarot cards professionally
Benefits of the Tarot Card reading Course
This Tarot card reading course includes the following benefits:
- An affordable course that gives you the background you need to pursue a career as a Tarot card reader
- A curriculum that is easy to understand, divided into 10 complete modules
- Fully understand the meanings behind each one of the cards, allowing you to offer help and guidance to friends and family in need
- Learning new skills, such as how to cleanse your cards properly and when to use certain spreads to address specific questions
- Important tax and legal considerations to keep in mind as you begin to read professionally
- The ability to study from any location with an internet connection
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects
Module 1: An Introduction and History of Tarot
- A brief history of tarot through the years
- Glossary/Definitions of major tarot terms
- Information about the most popular types of deck
- How to choose and care for your own deck
Module 2: The Minor Arcana – Cups and Their Meaning
- Background about the Suit of Cups in your Tarot deck
- The Suit of Cups in alternate decks
- Meanings of the number cards
- Meanings of the court cards
Module 3: The Minor Arcana – Swords and Their Meanings
- Some background about the Suit of Swords
- Information about the Suit of Swords in alternate decks
- Detailed information about reading the number cards
- Detailed information relating to the Court Cards
Module 4: The Minor Arcana – Pentacles and Their Meanings
- The history of the Suit of Pentacles
- Names for this particular suit in other decks
- Information about each one of the number cards
- Details about the Court Cards
Module 5: The Minor Arcana – Wands and Their Meanings
- General information about the Suit of Wands
- Background information about The Suit of Wands in alternate decks
- Detailed information about each one of the number cards
- The meanings behind each one of the Court Cards
Module 6: The Major Arcana – Part One
- The Major Arcana in other decks
- General meanings and interpretations of the Major Arcana in general
- Descriptions of cards 0 to X
- Detailed interpretations of each card
Module 7: The Major Arcana – Part Two
- What it means when certain patterns appear in your spreads
- The connection between the Major Arcana and Carl Jung’s archetypes
- A note about reversed Major Arcana cards
- Descriptions of cards numbered XI to XXI
Module 8: Understanding the Most Common Tarot Spreads
- An introduction to Tarot spreads
- Instruction on how to read a simple three-card spread
- Information about the nine-card spread
- When and how to interpret the information provided in a five-card spread
Module 9: How to Do a Tarot Reading for Yourself and Others
- How to prepare for a reading
- Information about setting the mood for an accurate reading
- Tips on performing readings for yourself
- Ethical considerations to keep in mind
Module 10: Working as a Professional Card Reader
- The skills all professional readers need to develop
- How to begin building your business
- Technical considerations
- How to deal with clients
Who is this course for?
The Tarot Card Reading Certificate is designed for anyone who wants to be able to read tarot cards or start their own business as a tarot card reader.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.