Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Benefits of Tantric Journey Healing
We are all born with the ability to heal ourselves and heal others, but what stops us are our own limitations as a result of past trauma, negative emotions and thoughts, strict upbringing, religious and cultural belief systems. Once we learn how to remove this negativity, we can focus on our own self-healing mechanism, awakening the energy within and open ourselves up to healing.
Most illnesses, stresses and dysfunctions stem from high levels of toxicity making an acidic environment in the body; these toxins are both physical and emotional. Our physical toxins accumulate by what we eat, drink, breathe and our life style. Emotional toxins are made of past trauma and negative stagnant emotions in the body’s cellular memory.
You can take your Tantric Journey as far as you feel comfortable; whether it be to enhance your own love, intimacy and sexuality, to find a new relationship or to enhance your existing relationship, to live in abundance and be creative, be healthy, happy and joyful.
Through Tantric training, you will gain knowledge, skills and practice under supervision in a safe, sacred and tranquil healing environment. Successful participants who wish to pursue the art of Tantra as a career, will be certified and listed on the Tantric Journey website, where prospective clients can find you and your Tantra expertise
Further Benefits of Emotional Detox through Tantric Journey Bodywork:
- Relax the Body, Mind and Spirit
- More peace of mind
- Enhance Concentration and Emotional health
- Improve digestion
- Reduced stress
- Sleep well
- Boost Sexual Energy
- Stronger orgasms
- Male Ejaculatory control
- Healthier menstruation and menopause
- Strengthen the Immune system
- Increase Flexibility and Energy
- Increase Strength and Stamina
- Increase your Overall Health and Well-being
- Enhance your love, intimacy and sexuality
INTRODUCING TANTRIC JOURNEY
Intensive Emotional Detox through Tantric – Tao Clothes on Bodywork 4 day Practical Training:
Treat your mind as well as your body this year by embarking on Emotional Detox Clothes on Practical Training course in beautiful Temple surrounding in London
Whether you are looking to introduce positive change to your life or train for a new career, our intensive Emotional Detox Clothes on Practical Training Courses offer outstanding value and quality training.
Explore Emotional Detox through Bodywork for emotional and physical well-being. Ideal for couples and individuals who wish to embark on personal development or therapists that wish to learn Emotional Detox through Bodywork techniques.
All of our Emotional Detox Breaks are held in beautiful and spiritually nourishing surroundings. During the course of the training, you will learn trance dance, mantras, breath work deep clothes on bodywork and rituals to connect and to help unblock trapped negative emotions.
No previous experience of bodywork is required, but all participants must be over 21 years of age. This course is for spiritual growth and self-development and for practitioners who wishes to learn how to help release both physical and emotional toxins from the body cellular memory.
- Collect CPD points to enhance your existing profession
- Work in a Spa or Beauty salon as a Holistic Body therapist after completing the online training and submitting 10 case study reports
- Work from home or as a mobile Holistic Body therapist
- Work part time or full time, hours to suite you
- Work as an Emotional Detox Body Therapist
- Attend further training to qualify as a Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) and earn over £70,000 pa (gross)
Course produced by Mal Weeraratne, British pioneer of emotional detox through bodywork with over 25 years of bodywork experience and the Author of Emotional Detox
What will I learn?
- Course begins with a seminar on Emotional Detox through Bodywork
- Heart and Soul connection Rituals to connect and to establish Trust
- Deep Healing Clothes on Bodywork incorporating following modalities:
- Chi Nei Tsang (Internal Organ Massage)
- Life Pulse Massage (Activating the pulse of Life in the body)
- Karsai Nei Tsang (Genital Organ Detox through clothes on bodywork)
- Passive Yoga movements, Trance Dance, Mantras (sounds) and Breath work
- Emotional Detox 10 step unique Bodywork sequence to release stagnant emotions from body cellular memory and to facilitate movement of positive chi energy
- Theory behind Emotions, trauma and body armouring
- How to de-armour by releasing emotions with Bodywork, breath, sounds and body movement
Features of the Training
- Understanding the Theory, Philosophy and Psychology behind Emotional Detox
- Accept new knowledge by receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open your own energy channels
- Implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges
- Learn Emotional Detox treatment techniques to help release body armouring in the whole body
- 33 hours practical training hours
- 2060 CPD (Continuous Professional Development) points
- 30 hours of Case study assessments (fee applicable)
- CPD Accredited Online video training course (fee applicable)
- Discount on Emotional Detox through bodywork Book
- Free monthly Zoom Training Sessions for one month
- Free listing for Emotional Detox Website Therapist directory
- Complimentary Medical Association (CMA) membership (fee applicable)
After successful completion of the practical training and submitting 10 clothes on bodywork case studies, this course will give you 2060 CPD points. Upon completion, you will receive 4 certificates.
1.You will receive 2 certificates for attending the CPD accredited seminar
(One certified diploma from Emotional Detox School and one CPD certificate displaying the CPD points)
- You will then receive a further 2 certificates for practical training
(One certified diploma from the Emotional Detox School and one CPD certificate displaying the CPD points).
After completing the course you can then apply to be listed in the International Emotional Detox Therapist directory, if you so choose, from which you can receive paying clients.
Can I get Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Yes. Once you are qualified you will be able to gain professional indemnity insurance to carry out work in the field of Emotional Detox through Bodywork.
Who will teach?
Practical training will be provided by Mal Weeraratne who is the author of Emotional Detox through bodywork and the founder of Tantric Journey School of Healing and Awakening. He has been working as a therapist for over 25 years treating over 3,500 clients and he has trained 100's of students from all over the world
Opportunities after training
- Emotional Detox directory listing to receive paid clients
- Further training opportunities to become a CPD certified Teacher – Trainer, to set up an Emotional Detox School of Holistic Body Therapy under licence on profit sharing basis
- Work in a Spa or become self-employed to start your own practice
- Learn to Heal yourself and Awaken others
- Use new tools to enhance your existing profession
- Learn to connect and Improve relationships with yourself and others
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for
- People who wants a career change to earn in excess of £70,000 pa (gross) with further training
- People who wishes to learn how to heal your past traumas and how to awaken others
- People who wants to work part time to have extra income
- Single parent to earn an extra income
- People over 21 years.
- Male or Female
- Add new tools to your existing practice
- Add CPD points
- Yoga teachers
- Energy healers
- massage therapists
- alternative therapists
- body workers
- sexological body workers
- Relationship therapists
Not suitable for the following:
- In first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Within 6 months of major surgery.
- Any other serious medical conditions such as secondary cancer or mental health issues.
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Must not use recreational drugs or alcohol 2 days prior to training and during training workshops.
- You must be over 21 years
- You must be physically and emotionally fit
- All participants to respect each other’s boundaries
- All sharing to be kept confidential
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Light refreshments will be provided throughout the course.
Further opportunities to study further to release negative stagnant emotions from past traumas by following CPD accredited Tantric Journey Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) training course by proceeding to study:
- Emotional Detox – Oil bodywork (Module 1b)
- Emotional Detox – Male – Female Prostate massage (Module 2)
CTJE qualified therapists earning potential over £70,000 pa (gross)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.