Staff Training Solutions
Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Talent Management Level 3. CPD Accredited Talent Management Certificate with 40 CPD points available with no extra study. This Talent Management course comes with easy to understand e-learning study materials.
Accredited Certificate in Talent Management Level 3, Organizations recognize that they do better business when their people are engaged, motivated, and yes, talented. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, or even just stability. Creating a Top-Notch Talent Management Programme course will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people and how to help them grow in preparation for the future. It will also help you support and grow your organization by teaching you how to apply the most current research and adapt your organization to the ever-changing marketplaces.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Endorsed certificate from a registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
What Will Students Learn?
- Talent Management - Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in their own organization
- Talent Management - Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Talent Management - Recognize and foster talent within an organization
- Talent Management - Explain the principles of competency-based management
- Talent Management - Use the language for talent management
Talent Management - Course Syllabus
Talent Management - Unit 1
An Introduction to Talent and Performance Management
The Talent Management unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Talent Management - What is Talent Management?
- Talent Management - A Focused Effort to Manage Talent
- Talent Management - Understanding Performance Management
- Talent Management - The Shared Management Model
- Talent Management - Understanding Succession Planning
- Talent Management - Risk Assessment
Talent Management - Unit 2
Creating a Talent Management Plan
The Talent Management unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Talent Management - Developing Your Vision
- Talent Management - Understanding Competencies
- Talent Management - Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence Model
- Talent Management - Identifying Talent
- Talent Management - Interviewing, Orientation, Retention and Development
Talent Management - Unit 3
Talent Development within an Organization
The Talent Management unit 3 covers the following topics:
- Talent Management - Three-Phase Process
- Talent Management - Development Plan
- Talent Management - Understanding Abilities and Aspirations
- Talent Management - Talent Review Meetings
- Talent Management - Building Incentives into the Plan
Talent Management - Unit 4
Role of Communication in Talent Management
The Talent Management unit 4 covers the following topics:
- Talent Management - Development Strategies
- Talent Management - Writing Tips
- Talent Management - Coaching and Mentoring
- Talent Management - Creative Development Ideas
- Talent Management - Fostering Engagement
- Talent Management - The Ten C’s
Talent Management - Course Benefits:
- Talent Management - Full Tutor Support
- Talent Management - Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Talent Management - Available to students anywhere in the world
- Talent Management - 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Talent Management - Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
Talent Management - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Talent Management - Online course materials
- Talent Management - Question papers
- Talent Management - Additional Supporting Material
- Talent Management - Useful Links
Talent Management - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
Talent Management - Tutor Support
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
Talent Management Level 3
No particular entry requirement
Talent Management Certificate issued by STS
PDF Certificate - FREE
Hard copy - £25 + postal charges
CPD Accredited Certificate
(Hard copy)=£75 + postal charges
*Postage Charges: National £9, International £15
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.