Add to basket or enquire
Information management skills are crucial for the future. Develop your abilities and expertise in one of the world's most popular business intelligence tools by learning to use Tableau for data analysis. You'll learn how to use Tableau's tools to clean, analyse, and visualise data over the course of five projects.
The ability to analyse more data faster can give an organisation significant benefits, allowing it to use data more efficiently to answer critical issues. Tableau is a highly effective and rapidly expanding data analytics application used in the Business Intelligence Industry. It aids in the simplification of raw data in a relatively clear manner. Tableau assists in the creation of data that experts can comprehend at all levels of a business. Non-technical people can easily develop customised dashboards.
The great thing about Tableau software is that it doesn't require any technical or any programming skills to operate. As a result, the tool has garnered interest among people from all sectors, such as businesses, researchers, different industries, etc.
This Data Analytics with Tableau Consists of the Following Title Course:
- Data Analytics with Tableau
Enrol in the course to jumpstart your career aspirations.
Standout features of this from Skill Up
- All of our courses are accredited by CPD QS
- Worldwide accessibility to learning the course
- The courses are affordable and simple to utilise
- Courses are entirely online, interactive lesson with voiceover audio
- Complete lifetime access to the course materials
- 24/7 Education support
These course materials were developed with the assistance of experts, and all Data Analytics with Tableau-related content is kept current on a regular basis to prevent learners from falling behind on recent developments in the related field.
This course is lively and well-paced to assist you in quick learning. To give students the skills and knowledge of the industry needed to advance their careers in related fields, we have divided the course into numerous user-friendly Lectures that cover all crucial aspects of Data Analytics with Tableau.
Data Analytics with Tableau Course Curriculum:
- Module 01: Introduction to the Course
- Module 02: Project 1: Discount Mart (Sales and Profit Analytics)
- Module 03: Project 2: Green Destinations (HR Analytics)
- Module 04: Project 3: Superstore (Sales Agent Tracker)
- Module 05: Northwind Trade (Shipping Analytics)
- Module 06: Project 5: Tesla (Stock Price Analytics)
- Module 07: Bonus: Introduction to Database Concepts
- Module 08: Tableau Stories
This comprehensive course introduces you to the fundamentals of data analysis and equips you with the skills to leverage Tableau's powerful features. You will learn to extract, clean, and transform data, and transform it into actionable insights. From sales and profit analytics to HR analytics, sales agent tracking, shipping analytics, and stock price analytics, this course covers a diverse range of topics, providing you with a holistic understanding of data analytics. Additionally, you will explore database concepts and master the art of storytelling through data with Tableau's storytelling feature.
Our Learner's Top Reviews:
- Varsha Sivamohan - “It was a great experience. The course was jampacked with excellent information. And when I needed help, Skill-up helped me with technical problems instantly. Fast feedback.”
- Charlie Anderson- “The support team was FANTASTIC!!! Very quick to respond and even though I was nervous as I am not good at tests, they made me feel comfortable. I am very grateful for the support”
- Aarini Sinha - “Amazing workshop. Very informative for the freshers like me. Learned a lot of things about digital marketing. I'm really thankful”.
Over 100+ glowing reviews.
After completing all the modules of the course, your learning will be assessed by an assignment or multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone
- Who wants to kickstart their career in Data Analytics
- Who wants to learn more about Tableau
- Professionals seeking to enhance their data analysis skills
- Students pursuing a career in data science, business intelligence, or related fields
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to harness the power of data analytics
- Anyone with a keen interest in data analysis and a desire to explore the exciting world of Tableau
Since no prior knowledge or experience is required.
Take your time to finish this course, and there is no deadline for the course.
Also, for those who are interested to enrol in further - Certified Data Analysis Professional, Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Associate (PL-300), Data protection etc.
Completion of this Data Analytics with Tableau Training will equip you with the knowledge and skills to explore trendy and in-demand jobs, such as:
- Data Analyst: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Business Intelligence Analyst: £30,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Data Scientist: £35,000 - £70,000 per annum
- Analytics Consultant: £40,000 - £80,000 per annum
- Business Analyst: £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - £6.99
Receive CPD Accredited PDF Certificate for £6.99 per copy, making this an excellent value for money.
Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Receive CPD Accredited Hard Copy Certificate for £9.99 per copy. The delivery fee for the hardcopy certificates, however, is free for UK residents, whereas it costs £10 for international students as delivery charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.