This Sustainable Energy course explains everything about sustainable energy for maintaining lower energy cost, which results in the world transforming to be an environment-friendly place for the future.
Our Sustainable Energy course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points available without any further studies.
Sustainable energy is an energy that fills the needs of the existing generations without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainable Energy is all about discovering clean, renewable sources of energy, particularly sources that renew themselves, rather than sources that might exhaust.
Various forms of energy classified as sustainable, and this Sustainable Energy course discusses diverse forms of energy like natural gas, wind, thermal and other power generation techniques. You’ll discover the benefits of renewable energies and how they can play a big part in improving our health, environment, technology and economy. If you care for the environment, then this Sustainable Energy course will be remarkably helpful to explore many fascinating facts concerning sustainable energy.
Benefits of Studying Our Sustainable Energy Course:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Why Choose this Diploma in Sustainable Energy Course:
- This best ever Diploma in Sustainable Energy course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Diploma in Sustainable Energy Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Diploma in Sustainable Energy course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Diploma in Sustainable Energy Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Diploma in Sustainable Energy course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: An Introduction to Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Why Sustainable Energy Matters?
- Sustainable Energy - Definitions of Energy, Sustainability and The Future
- Sustainable Energy - Present Energy Sources and Sustainability
- Sustainable Energy - Renewable Energy Sources
- Sustainable Energy - Energy Services and Efficiency Improvement
- Sustainable Energy - The Energy in a Sustainable Future
Module 02: Solar Energy: Thermal
- Sustainable Energy - Solar Water Heating System
- Sustainable Energy - Solar Distillation
- Sustainable Energy - Solar Thermal Power Plants
- Sustainable Energy - Solar Ponds
Module 03: Solar Energy: Photovoltaics
- Sustainable Energy - Solar Collectors
- Sustainable Energy - Photovoltaic Systems
- Sustainable Energy - Photovoltaic Effect
- Sustainable Energy - Photovoltaic Cells
- Sustainable Energy - Functions of the Photovoltaic Cells
- Sustainable Energy - PV System Components
- Sustainable Energy - The Scale of PV Systems
- Sustainable Energy - Developing PV Technologies
- Sustainable Energy - Benefits and Limitations of Photovoltaic Systems
Module 04: Wind Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Characteristics of Wind Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Technological Aspects of Wind Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Components of Wind Turbines
- Sustainable Energy - Applications and Efficiency of Wind Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Wind Turbine Technology
- Sustainable Energy - Types of Wind Turbines
- Sustainable Energy - Generating Electricity from the Wind Turbines
- Sustainable Energy - Offshore Wind Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Wind Farm
- Sustainable Energy - Factors Affecting Turbine Location
- Sustainable Energy - Optimisation of Energy Production
- Sustainable Energy - Barriers to Wind Energy
Module 05: Bioenergy
- Sustainable Energy - Biogas
- Sustainable Energy - What Is Biogas?
- Sustainable Energy - Resource of Biogas
- Sustainable Energy - Types of Biogas Plants
- Sustainable Energy - Principles of Biogas Technology
- Sustainable Energy - The Energy Use of Biogas
- Sustainable Energy - Biofuel
... and more
Module 06: Geothermal Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Generating Electricity From Geothermal Resources
- Sustainable Energy - Types of Geothermal Plants
- Sustainable Energy - Dry Steam Power Plants
- Sustainable Energy - Flash Steam Power Plants
- Sustainable Energy - Binary Cycle Power Plants
... and more
Module 07: Tidal Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Physical Concepts of the Tidal Phenomena
- Sustainable Energy - Principles of Tidal Power Generation Systems
- Sustainable Energy - Semidiurnal Tides with Monthly Variation
- Sustainable Energy - Components of a Tidal Power System
- Sustainable Energy - Tidal Barrages
... and more
Module 08: Environmental Impacts: A Global and Regional Assessment
- Sustainable Energy - Solar Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Wind Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Bioenergy
- Sustainable Energy - Geothermal Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Hydropower
- Sustainable Energy - Ocean energy
Module 09: Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Energy - The Two-Way Relationship Between Sustainable Development and Renewables
- Sustainable Energy - Energy Indicators of Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Energy - Barriers and Opportunities
- Sustainable Energy - Interactions Between Sustainable Development and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Energy - Past and Present Roles of Renewable Energy for Development
- Sustainable Energy - Human Settlement and Energy Access
- Sustainable Energy - Rural Settlements
... and more
Module 10: The Future of Renewable Energy in the UK into the 2020s and Beyond
- Sustainable Energy - The Changing Drivers of Technological Change
- Sustainable Energy - UK Programme Successes, Limits and Policy Influences
- Sustainable Energy - Choosing Technology
- Sustainable Energy - Supporting Choices Via the Market
- Sustainable Energy - System Scale: Another Choice
- Sustainable Energy - Choices for the Future
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £59. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Sustainable Energy course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Sustainable Energy course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Sustainable Energy course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Sustainable Energy course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Sustainable Energy course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Sustainable Energy course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Paul storan asked:
Hello, is this a course that can be done at home? Is it self paced? As I have a disability and can’t leave home very often.
Dear Paul, Thank you for contacting us. This is a self-paced online course. You don’t need to attend any classes as you will be able to do your course from anywhere in the world. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.