Add to basket or enquire
24 Hour Flash Deal 4-in-1 Bundle
Surveying Special Bundle: Made Exclusively for Lucrative Career Optimists
Surveying is one of the most important elements of the Construction Industry. The Hays survey found that newly proficient surveyors can command salaries ranging from £29,000 to £42,500 GBP in the UK.
This online Surveying course bundle is designed to provide students with a detailed introduction to the field, covering a wide range of topics related to land surveying and mapping. Students will learn about the different types of survey equipment.
Additionally, students will be introduced to various types of surveying such as topographic, boundary and construction surveying, and learn the specific techniques and equipment used in each. Furthermore, the course materials also consist of significant topics like time and resource management and safety measures.
In a nutshell, this course bundle is designed to assist the learners in becoming an all rounder in this line of work !
This Surveying Bundle consists of the following career-oriented courses:
- Course 1: Land Surveying and Construction Site Management Diploma
- Course 2: Construction Management + Building Surveying
- Course 3: Quantity Surveying and Cost Estimation
- Course 4: Construction Safety
This course will help you to -
- Understand the history and development of surveying, and the basic principles and techniques used in the field
- Familiarise with various types of survey equipment, and be able to use them to take and record accurate measurements
- Learn how to create maps and plans using survey data
- Understand the different types of surveying, such as topographic, boundary and construction surveying, and the specific techniques and equipment used in each
- Understand the legal and ethical aspects of surveying, such as property boundaries and land ownership
- Acquire hands-on experience in the use of surveying equipment and data processing through assignments and lab activities
- Develop the ability to measure and map the earth's surface, and create accurate maps and plans
Enrol in our Surveying Bundle today and start learning.
Course Curriculum of this bundle :
**Land Surveying and Construction Site Management Diploma**
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Basics
- Module 03: Instrumentation
- Module 04: Methods and Techniques
- Module 05: Topographic Surveying and Mapping
- Module 06: Boundary Surveying
- Module 07: Project Life Cycle and Success
- Module 08: Preliminary Site Investigation & Site Organisation
- Module 09: Construction Site Layout Planning and Temporary Facilities Management
- Module 10: Site Management
- Module 11: Planning & Management of Equipment
- Module 12: Construction Materials Management
- Module 13: Stock Control
- Module 14: Health and Safety in Construction Management
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
There is no formal qualification needed for this course
Our course bundle will help the learners pursue the following careers -
- Land Surveyor: £25,000 - £40,000 per year.
- Surveying Technician: £20,000 - £35,000 per year.
- GIS Analyst: £25,000 - £45,000 per year.
- Civil Engineer: £30,000 - £60,000 per year.
- Construction Project Manager: £35,000 - £80,000 per year.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do your certificates certified by the licenced scheme.Answer:
Dear Simon, The courses included in this bundle are accredited by the CPD which is well-recognised in the world for the personal training program. Thank You.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.