A suite of qualifications which measure the knowledge and skills required to meet the support needs of primary, secondary and special needs schools. Achieving one of the qualifications demonstrates an individual’s ability relating to pupil welfare, care, behaviour and learning.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
1: Understand Child And Young Person Development.
2: Understand How To Safeguard The Wellbeing Of Children And Young People
3: Support Children And Young People’s Health And Safety
4: Engage In Personal Development In Health, Social Care Or Children’s And Young People’s Settings (A/601/1429)
5: Support Learning Activities
6: Promote Children And Young People’s Positive Behaviour
7: Develop Professional Relationships With Children, Young People And Adults
8: Promote Equality, Diversity And Inclusion In Work With Children And Young People
9: Support Assessment For Learning
10: Communication And Professional Relationships With Children, Young People And Adults.
11: Schools As Organisations
What skills will I gain?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand how to develop positive relationships with children.
- Having this course, you’ll learn how to communicate with children, young people and adults.
- In this course, you’ll understand how schools are organised in terms of roles and responsibilities.
- This course will gain your knowledge in school ethos, mission, aims and values.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll gain your knowledge in school policies and procedures.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people.
- On completion of this course, you’ll learn how to understand roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- At the end of this course, you’ll understand the importance of e-safety for children and young people.
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
Exams are not included in this course. When you are submitting the assignments, additionally you need to pay £299 for assessments and for the certificate.
- 11 written assignments
- Build a portfolio
- Complete a series of practical tasks in a work based environment (a minimum 50 hours of placement work).
Special Note:We do not arrange any work placement for you.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Successful candidates will be awarded NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools.
Who is this course for?
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom assistant
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
- You must be aged 16 years or older and have a confirmed work placement that will last for the full 12 months of your course. The placement must be within a school, in Foundation (Reception) classes or above. You must have a solid understanding of the English language and have basic computer skills.
Please Note: If you do not have a confirmed placement within a school, you could consider undertaking our Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualification instead.
- This Teaching Assistant course can open classroom doors in schools all over the UK. Once trained, you'll be highly sought after as schools look for effective methods of supporting teaching and learning staff. If you are already working in a school as a teaching assistant, the course can reinforce and add to your skills, and give you the formal qualification you need to advance in your role.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.