Add to basket or enquire
A suite of qualifications which measure the knowledge and skills required to meet the support needs of primary, secondary and special needs schools. Achieving one of the qualifications demonstrates an individual’s ability relating to pupil welfare, care, behaviour and learning.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
What skills will I gain?
- Gain an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in primary, secondary or special schools
- Learn about children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication
- This course is suitable as initial training, and is suitable for those not yet working in a Level 3 school role
- This course covers an age range from 5 to 19 years of age. Please note that some knowledge of development in the early years has been included in the specification to enhance learners understanding
Unit 01 - Understand Child And Young Person Development
Unit 02 - Understand How To Safeguard The Wellbeing Of Children And Young People
Unit 03 - Communication And Professional Relationships With Children, Young People And Adults
Unit 04 - Schools As Organisations
If you need any questions or queries clarified, you can state here. We will ensure a course advisor gets in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 80
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 500/9963/2.
Method of Assessment:
The learner must achieve 4 mandatory Level 3 units, totalling 12 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This may include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Please note there is a charge of £135 for assessment and your certificate. You will need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments. It is not required to pay anything upon registration.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools certificate.
We provide tutor support for your choice of programme from the start of the course right until completion. We understand that tutor guidance is important for the overall success of the course you are taking, and we offer a dedicated tutor. You will receive unlimited assistance through email, and if you have any questions or queries, they will provide you with the best and most relevant answers.
Who is this course for?
- Teacher & Trainer
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Tutors & Instructors
- Education consultants
- Education providers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Educational Psychologist
- Lecturer or Classroom assistant
- Learners for this course must be 19 years of age or above and should have a basic understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT.
In order to qualify for the program (Awarding Body Registration), you will need to make the payment of £69 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving license.
- This Teaching Assistant course can open classroom doors in schools all over the UK. Once trained, you'll be highly sought after as schools look for effective methods of supporting teaching and learning staff. If you are already working in a school as a teaching assistant, the course can reinforce and add to your skills, and give you the formal qualification you need to advance in your role.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Anne Bradley asked:
Is the additional £199.00 for 4 assessments or is it £199.00 for each assessment to be marked?
Kindly note that the additional £199.00 is for complete 4 assessments.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What proof of qualifications are required?
Dear Jo Thank you very much for your query. Proof of educational qualifications required (Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher) & you should have Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability. The offer ends Day after tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What then , is the total price of this course in order to complete fully ?
Dear Kathryn, Thank you for your query. Initial payment for the course will be £39. And you will need to make the payment of £69 and submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. Assessment and certificate fee - £135 ( You will need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments ) The total payable amount for the course will be £243. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.