Add to basket or enquire
Helping others while simultaneously securing a promising job is a win-win situation! With our extensive training, you may become a competent family support worker in no time. Enrol in this expert-designed Family Support Worker course, receive fast certification, and enhance your career as a support worker or in other related fields today.
***A HalloweenTreat for You - Use code ONLINE10 for an extra10% off ***
** Deal for Today Comprehensive Bundle of Four Premium Courses & as Bonus you will get PDF Certificates, Transcripts, Student ID, 24/7 Tutor Support & Exam/ Assessments at a single payment. No Hidden Fees !! **
Do you want to create an impact on the lives of people? Want to help people or individuals both physically and emotionally? Then this Support Worker course is definitely for you. Learn about UK family support work policies, child safeguarding techniques and understand the duties and responsibilities of a support worker from this course.
The course explains different aspects of providing support as a support worker in the UK. Whether it is providing physical support including help for household tasks or personal care, or helping an individual or his family mentally — you’ll learn everything in this Support Worker course. You’ll also prepare yourself in supporting and helping with healthcare needs, including routine checks, and medication administration.
Besides, the support worker course stresses childcare and cognitive development to provide support to children and young people struggling with any difficulties. While learning about child health and care, you’ll also learn about child safeguarding procedures to protect children from abuse, cultural change or any kind of exploitation.
This Support Worker Bundle consists of the following professional career-oriented courses:
- Course 01: Family Support Worker
- Course 02: Mental Health Support Worker
- Course 03: End of Life Care and Support Diploma
- Course 04: Residential Childcare & Cognitive Development Training
Throughout the support worker course, it intends to develop the skills and knowledge required to become a family support worker in a healthcare or social care setting.
The support worker training is self-paced and fully online. So, you no longer miss your class; learn at your convenience — anytime, from anywhere. Plus, enjoy discounts on things like movies, music, clothes, etc using the student ID we provide you.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now, and start learning today!
What you’ll learn:
By the end of the support worker course, you’ll be able to —
- Find an overview of family support works and how to provide support
- Explain the importance of support work for persons or families
- Understand UK family support worker policy, legislation and guideline
- Know the duties, roles and responsibilities of a support worker
- Learn how to solve various family issues providing help to persons or families
- Understand the care for adults or aged persons suffering from any disability
- Support parents providing care for their children in the absence of them
- Identify children abused or suffering from any exploitation and safeguard them
- Develop an understanding of child cognitive development process
- Provide mental health care and support to persons dealing with stress, anxiety etc
- Create an impact on your community as well as society by offering help voluntarily
Why buy this Support Worker Bundle?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID are all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
**Family Support Worker**
Support Worker Module 01:
- Introduction to Family Support Work
Support Worker Module 02:
- Legislation, Policy and Guidance
Support Worker Module 03:
- Solving Family Issues – Part 1
Support Worker Module 04:
- Solving Family Issues – part 2
Support Worker Module 05:
- Safeguarding – Assessing need and providing help (Part 1)
Support Worker Module 06:
- Safeguarding – Assessing Need and Providing Help (Part 2)
Support Worker Module 07:
- Building Relationships
Following your completion of the Support Worker course materials, you will be able to take an assignment test to assess your knowledge. You will be able to grab the PDF certificates & transcripts for free after passing the test. Original Hard Copy certificates must be bought separately for an extra £8.
Who is this course for?
This Support Worker course is appropriate for
- Aspiring nurses or family support workers
- Anyone considering a career in a healthcare settings
- Persons already working in related industries and wish to improve their knowledge and skills
- Social workers or volunteers working in the relevant sector
There is no formal requirement for this Support Worker course. Learners who have a passion for learning something NEW and want to build a career in a relevant sector can enrol on the Support Worker course.
However, you’ll require an internet-enabled device to access the Support Worker course.
After completing the course, you can develop experience and knowledge of a range of healthcare settings or job sectors such as:
- Family support worker
- Mental health support worker
- Safeguarding officer
- Childcare settings
- Family support and adult care centre
- Public health sectors
The average salary of these positions in the UK ranges from £18000 to £50000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.