Add to basket or enquire
Who won't like getting 3 courses paying for just one course? Yes, you heard it right! Here we brought you the Support Worker course with 2 additional courses that make it an absolute value for money!
Do you feel empathy towards those families who are undergoing massive troubles and worsening conditions? If a part of you feels for them want to support immensely and bring joy and peace in their family then enrol right away in our Support Worker (Family) Bundle. This course is perfect for you if you want to learn skills to be a support worker.
This Support Worker (Family) Bundle consists of the following modules:
- Family Support Worker
- Domestic Abuse & Violence Awareness Training
- Mental Wellbeing Practitioner
Our Support Worker (Family) Bundle will help you to develop skills and knowledge to support those families who are going through tremendous problems and a distressful time. You can help those families by offering them proper guidance and support that you are going to learn from this Family Support Worker Bundle by attaining sufficient knowledge on how to fix such critical issues.
***There is an Exclusive Booklet in the "Resource" section that will help you understand the Support Worker (Family) Bundle better.***
Our Family Support Worker Bundle aims to bring joy and peace to the lives of those particular families who are undergoing critical events. You will gain a greater understanding of family support work, legislation, policy, and guidance, how to solve family issues, safeguarding, how to build healthy relationships etc. Our Family Support Worker course is divided into several modules designed by our experts so that you can obtain step by step guidance for a thorough understanding of how to support such families who are going through tough times. Our experts ensure you succeed in this career pathway if you primarily focus on the covered modules and execute those to support families to conquer the dark cloud of despair.
Support the families in need with expert knowledge and understanding, and confidently grow your career more than ever before! This Family Support Worker course is going to give you practical knowledge on your career; your tasks will be easier with better and precise knowledge, and your days will no longer seem hectic, yet productive as a qualified family support worker.
By becoming a Family Support Worker, you can earn between £18,000 and £24,000. However, with experience and proper knowledge, it may raise up to £50,000.
Our Family Support Worker Bundle will help you get a good grasp of all the ins and outs of this profession in just hours. Whether you want to join this rewarding profession or want to excel in your career as a Family Support Worker, this online training will be a perfect match for both.
Enrol right now to support your professional development and take your first step towards such a wondrous initiative.
Why Support Worker (Family) Bundle?
Excel your skills to the next level with our all-in-one course. We are offering a huge range of premium courses at a reduced price. These courses are arranged to -
- Provide you with the foundation and equip you with the necessary skills to apply them in the real world.
- Help stimulate your skill set to prepare you to succeed in your venture.
- Be incredible for any learner looking to achieve and utilise valuable specialised skills and knowledge, enabling you to dominate in progress and growth.
Learning Benefits of the Support Worker (Family) Bundle:
The focus of a Family Support Worker role is to provide support to service users, empowering them to address various challenges, reducing problems and risks and, in some cases, helping to make sure that children can remain with their family.
With our Support Worker (Family) bundle, you'll learn-
- In-depth understanding of professional development, career prospects, and how to become a family support worker
- Learn significant details about the legislation, policy and guidance
- Learn how to deliver support for children and families with mental health problems
- Know how to demonstrate the risk of parents with drugs and alcohol issues
- Understand how the law decides on 'contact' with children Learn how to talk about difficult topics with children
Why Taking This Support Worker (Family) Bundle is a Smart Choice:
- 16 hours of Audio-Visual learning with all updated information
- Contents Designed and Prepared by Expert Professionals
- Affordable premium-quality E-learning content, you can learn at your own pace
- You will receive a completion certificate upon completing the course
- Internationally recognised Accredited Certificate would boost up your resume
- Exclusive Booklet - download
****Course Curriculum ****
***Support Worker (Family)***
Module 1: Support Worker - Introduction to Family Support Work
- Support Worker - Principles of Family Support
- Support Worker - Function of Family Support Worker
- Support Worker - Duties & Responsibilities of a Family Support Worker
- Support Worker - Daily Activities of a Family Support Worker
- Support Worker - Salary and Working Hours
- Support Worker - Professional Development
- Support Worker - Career Prospects as a Family Support Worker
Module 2: Support Worker - Legislation, Policy, and Guidance
- Support Worker - Introduction to Legislation, Policy, and Guidance
- Support Worker - Overview of Legislation – England (
- Support Worker - The Children and Families Act of 2014
- Support Worker - Policy and Guidance – England
- Support Worker - Legislation, Policy and Guidance – Scotland
- Support Worker - Legislation, Policy and Guidance – Northern Ireland
- Support Worker - Legislation, Policy and Guidance – Wales
Module 3: Support Worker - Solving Family Issues: part-1
- Support Worker - What are Mental Health Problems?
- Support Worker - Parental Mental Health and the Impact on Children of Different Ages
- Support Worker - Parental Substance Misuse – What It is and How It Impacts Children
- Support Worker - Assessing the Risk of Parental Alcohol and Drug Misuse
- Support Worker - Domestic Abuse – What It is and How It Impacts Children
Module 4: Support Worker - Solving Family Issues: part-2
- Support Worker - How to Help Children Deal With Divorce or Separation of Their Parents
- Support Worker - Defining 'parental Responsibility' and Who It is Given To
- Support Worker - How the Law Decides on 'contact' with Children
- Support Worker - Talking about Difficult Topics with Children
Module 5: Support Worker - Safeguarding - Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-1
- Support Worker - What 'safeguarding' is and Why It is Necessary for Children
- Support Worker - Legislation Created to Help Protect Children
- Support Worker - Who is Responsible for Safeguarding Children
- Support Worker - Assessing Need and Providing Early Help
Module 6: Support Worker - Safeguarding - Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-2
- Support Worker - Disabled Children, Carers, Youth Establishments and Contextual Safeguarding
- Support Worker - Assessment of Disabled Children and Their Carers
- Support Worker - Assessment of Young Carers
Module 7: Support Worker - Building Relationships
- Support Worker - Types of Family and What Makes Healthy Families
- Support Worker - Why Relationships are Key to Good Social Work
- Support Worker - The Personal Qualities Required for Relationship Building
**Domestic Abuse & Violence Awareness Training**
Module 1: Support Worker - Introduction to Domestic Violence & Abuse
- Support Worker - What is Domestic Violence
- Support Worker - Who is at risk of Domestic Violence
- Support Worker - Types of domestic violence
- Support Worker - Myths and Reality about Domestic Violence on Children
Module 2: Support Worker - The Components of Domestic Violence
- Support Worker - Why Do Victims Stay?
- Support Worker - Why victims don’t report
- Support Worker - The Components of power and control
- Support Worker - The Signs of an Abusive Relationship
Module 3: Support Worker - he Impact of Domestic Violence on Victims
- Support Worker - Who can be a victim of domestic violence ?
- Support Worker - What are the characteristics of victims that are more likely to be abused?
- Support Worker - Violence Against Women & Children
- Support Worker - The Impact of Physical Abuse
Module 4: Support Worker - The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Support Worker - The Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children: Key Facts
- Support Worker - Definition of child abuse
- Support Worker - Types of Abuse
- Support Worker - Neglect
- Support Worker - Domestic Abuse
Module 5: Support Worker - Assessing the Risks of Domestic Violence and Abuses on Children
- Support Worker - Factors that may increase the risk
- Support Worker - Where risks come from?
- Support Worker - Single Assessment Process
- Support Worker - How to assess if the child is at risk of harm or not?
- Support Worker - How to recognise a risky situation?
Module 6: Support Worker - Supporting the Victim and Reporting Incidents
- Support Worker - What Is Disclosure?
- Support Worker - What to Do If a Victim Discloses
- Support Worker - Understand Why Children Don’t Disclose
- Support Worker - Taking Action
- Support Worker - Your Responsibilities
- Support Worker - Fulfilling ‘Duty of Care’
Module 7: Support Worker - Record Keeping
- Support Worker - What to Record?
- Support Worker - When to Record?
- Support Worker - How to Record?
- Support Worker - What Happens If One Doesn’t Keep Effective Records?
- Support Worker - Storage of Information
- Support Worker - Sharing of Information
***Mental Wellbeing Practitioner***
Module-1: Support Worker - Introduction to Psychotherapy
- Support Worker - Introduction to Psychotherapy
- Support Worker - The Role of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Support Worker - Common Mental Health Difficulties
- Support Worker - Difference between Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Support Worker - Things Therapists Will Not do
Module-2: Support Worker - Skills of a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Support Worker - Clinical Monitoring Skills
- Support Worker - Organisational Skills
- Support Worker - Interpersonal Skills
- Support Worker - Communication Skills
- Support Worker - To be Level Headed
Module-3: Support Worker - Types of Therapies
- Support Worker - Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Support Worker - Counselling Approaches
- Support Worker - Trans-diagnostic and Integrative Approaches
- Support Worker - Third Wave Therapies
Module-4: Support Worker - Engaging and Assessing the Patients
- Support Worker - Concepts of Mental Health
- Support Worker - A Range of Assessment Strategies
- Support Worker - Risk Management
- Support Worker - Engaging the Patient
- Support Worker - Accurate Recording of Information
Module-5: Support Worker - Low Intensity CBT Treatment
- Support Worker - Developing Skills in Behaviour Change Models to Deliver
- Support Worker - Behavioural Activation
- Support Worker - Worry Management for GAD
- Support Worker - Panic Management
Module-6: Support Worker - Forms of Psychotherapy
- Support Worker - For Depression
- Support Worker - For Anxiety Disorders
- Support Worker - For Schizophrenia
- Support Worker - Gender Identity Disorder (Gender Dysphoria)
Module-7: Support Worker - Helping the Client in Crisis
- Support Worker - Ascertain Safety
- Support Worker - Calm Your Client
- Support Worker - Engage Resources
- Support Worker - Help Them Find Hope Through an Action Plan
Module-8: Support Worker - Crisis Intervention
- Support Worker - Understanding the Psychology of a Client’s Crisis
- Support Worker - Getting in Too Deep
- Support Worker - Two Signs of Crisis
- Support Worker - Disconnecting from Reality
After completing all the modules of the Support Worker (Family) bundle, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Family Support Worker bundle completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
The Support Worker course provides transcripts and certificates. You can get a hard copy of the certificate for £9.99, a PDF version for £6.99, or both for £14.99. The transcript costs £2.99 in pdf format and £4.99 in paper format. For only £5.99, you can get both.
Who is this course for?
Support Worker (Family)
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our accredited Family Support Worker course, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in the Family Support Worker bundle and start your learning journey.
What are the Requirements of Support Worker (Family) Bundle?
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Job titles vary, and Support Worker (Family) Bundle may also be known as a:
- Family intervention officer
- Family outreach officer
- Family welfare assistant
- Parenting support worker
- Project worker
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.