Add to basket or enquire
It's high time to upgrade your skill-list and achieve your desired position. The intriguing Support Worker: Family Support Worker bundle is offering you the very best lifetime opportunity to shape up your career. This bundle has combined exclusive 8 courses to provide you with an in-depth understanding of the topic. Let's dive in!
The Support Worker: Family Support Worker bundle is designed by the market professionals for your proper interpretation. All the courses have several mini-sized modules that are super innovative and jam-packed with information. This bundle could be a precious gift for yourself to conquer your field of work. Support Worker: Family Support Worker bundle will help to master the fundamentals and strategies of the related topic. There is hardly a single thing that the bundle has missed. After completing the Support Worker: Family Support Worker bundle, you will be able to perform at your best outcome and confidence.
The Support Worker: Family Support Worker bundle will guide you with tutor opportunities via online chat so that you can get a real-life learning experience. Also, this bundle is accumulated with audio and video modules. By enrolling in our comprehensive Support Worker: Family Support Worker bundle, you will get lifetime access followed by a renowned certification after accomplishing the bundle. This bundle will surely open up the doors of opportunities for your future!
Learning with Skill Up ensures quality and expertise. SkillUp provides the most satisfactory learning experiences where acquiring the topic is accompanied along with its practical applications. Thus, the bundle is remarkable for almost every aspect. Just grab your smart device and enjoy the advantages of online learning while sitting on your favorite couch. To develop your knowledge about the topic and to get an exquisite course curriculum, enrol on the most demanded Support Worker: Family Support Worker bundle right now!
This Support Worker: Family Support Worker Bundle Consists of the Following Courses :
- Course 01: Family and Couple Counsellor Training
- Course 02: Family Law
- Course 03: Diploma in Family Support Worker
- Course 04: Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP)
- Course 05: Child And Family Psychology - Diploma
- Course 06: Active Listening
- Course 07: Marriage Counselling Online Course
- Course 08: Online Professional Depression Counselling Course
Through this Support Worker: Family Support Worker, you will gain both practical and theoretical understanding of Support Worker: Family Support Worker that will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition and boost your earning potential in no time.
Not only that, but this Support Worker: Family Support Worker includes up-to-date knowledge and techniques that will ensure you have the most in-demand skills to rise to the top of the industry. This qualification is fully accredited, broken down into several manageable modules, ideal for aspiring professionals.
Why Support Worker: Family Support Worker Bundle?
Excel your skills to the next level with our all-in-one course bundles. We are offering a huge range of premium bundled courses at a reduced price. These courses are arranged to -
- Provide you with the foundation and equip you with the necessary skills to apply them in the real world.
- Help stimulate your skill set to prepare you to succeed in your venture.
- Be incredible for any learner looking to achieve and utilize valuable specialized skills and knowledge, enabling you to dominate in progress and growth.
Learning Benefits of Support Worker: Family Support Worker:
- Get a deep understanding of the Support Worker: Family Support Worker just in hours not years
- Familiar yourself with the recent development and updates of the relevant industry
- Know how to use your theoretical and practical knowledge to adapt in any working environment
- Get help from our expert tutors anytime you need
Why Should I Take This Support Worker: Family Support Worker Bundle
- 33 hours of on-demand video lectures.
- Affordable premium-quality E-learning content, you can learn at your own pace.
- You will receive a completion certificate upon completing the course.
**** Course Curriculum ****
*** Support Worker: Family Support Worker ***
** Family and Couple Counsellor Training**
- Module 01: Counselling and Counsellors
- Module 02: Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 1)
- Module 03: Theories and Models of Counselling (Part 2)
- Module 04: Legal, Cultural and Ethical Issues in Professional Counselling
- Module 05: Forms of Psychotherapy
- Module 06: Couple and Family Counselling
- Module 07: Counselling Trauma and Substance Abuse
- Module 08: Counselling Stress and Anxiety Disorders
- Module 09: Counselling Mood Disorders and Depression
- Module 10: Counselling Eating & Sleeping Disorders
- Module 11: Counselling Self-Harm and Suicide
- Module 12: Communication Skills and Empathy in Counselling
** Family Law**
- Module 01: Introduction to Family Law
- Module 02: Framing Family Law
- Module 03: Marriage in Family Law
- Module 04: Civil Partnership and Cohabitation
- Module 05: Nullity in Marriage
- Module 06: Divorce and Family Law
- Module 07: Child Custody
- Module 08: Property and Finance on Divorce
- Module 09: Child Support and Family Law
- Module 10: Adoption Process
- Module 11: Domestic Violence
- Module 12: Gender Equality in Family Law
- Module 13: Feminist Perspectives on Family Law
** Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP)**
- Module 01: Introduction to Family Support Work
- Module 02: Legislation, Policy, and Guidance
- Module 03: Solving Family Issues: part-1
- Module 04: Solving Family Issues: part-2
- Module 05: Safeguarding - Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-1
- Module 06: Safeguarding - Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-2
- Module 07: Building Relationships
** Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP)**
- CFTP handout part 1
- CFTP handout part 2
- CFTP PowerPoint
- CYW ACE-Q CHILD
- CYW ACE-Q TEEN
- CYW ACE-Q TEEN SR
- Module 01: Introduction to Certified Family Trauma Professional (CTFP) Training
- Module 02: Range of Tolerance and Behavior
- Module 03: Threat/Stress Response System
- Module 04: Applying
- Module 05: Responsibilities of the Provider
- Module 06: Body Based Trauma & Regulation
- Module 07: Relationships and Empowerment & Resilience Treatment Structure
- Module 08: Assessing Family Trauma and Ethics in Family Trauma Therapy
- Module 09: Preparing for Skill Building
- Module 10: Clinical Example: Capacity Building
** Child And Family Psychology - Diploma**
- Babies from Birth to One Year
- Stages and Sequences of Social and Emotional Development
- Language and Linguistic Skills Development
- Cognitive Development
** Active Listening**
- Module 01: Defining Active Listening
- Module 02: Attitude is Everything!
- Module 03: Encouraging Conversation
- Module 04: Building Relationships
** Marriage Counselling Online Course**
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Communication
- Module 03: Conflict Resolution
- Module 04: Intimacy
- Module 05: Pre-Marital Counselling
- Module 06: Healthy Fighting
- Module 07: Affairs
- Module 08: Apology & Forgiveness
- Module 09: Adapting to Changes
- Module 10: Moving Forward Together
** Online Professional Depression Counselling Course**
- 1. Intro Depression
- 2. Melancholy_History
- 3. Signs of Depression
- 4. Brain_Depression
- 5. Neurons_Depression
- 6. Stress_Depression
- 7. Environment_Health
- 8. Sleep_Disorders
- 9. Somatic_Sympotoms
- 10. Risk_factors
- 11. Module_1_End_Qs
- 12. Classification_Methods
- 13. Cyclymia
- 14. Creativity_Depression
- 15. Dysthymia_Atypica
- 16. Bipolar_Manic
- 17. Antenatal_Postpaturm_D
- 18. Bereavement_Grief
- 19. Dysthymia_Children
- 20. Elderly
- 21. Psychosocial_Health_Elderly
- 22. Module_2_Qs
- 23. Neurogenesis
- 24. MOI
- 25. Serotonin_Syndrome
- 26. SSRIs
- 27. Tyramine
- 28. Medical_Stats
- 29. Module_3_Qs
- 30. Lifestyle_Diet_DD
- 31. St John’s Wort
- 32. Omega_3
- 33. Tai_Chi_Qigong
- 34. Yoga
- 35. Acupuncture
- 36. Art_Music_Therapy
- 37. Module_4_Qs
- 38. Person_Centr_Appr
- 39. Family_Couples_Therapy
- 40. Step_Care_Approach
- 41. Psychodynamic_IPT
- 42. REBT
- 43. Hypnotherapy
- 44. Hypnotherapy_PTSD
- 45. gestalt_Therapy
- 46. Therapeutic_Relationship
- 47. Knowledge_Qualities
- 48. Module_5_Qs
- 49. Thanks_GoodBye!
After completing all the modules of the Support Worker: Family Support Worker, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
You can get the Course Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a very minimum spending. PDF Certificate is available only for £6.99 (Previously £7.99) only and Hard Copy Certificate can be taken only for £9.99 (Previously £12.99). You can also take both PDF & Hard Copy Certificate for £14.99 only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Support Worker: Family Support Worker, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in the Support Worker: Family Support Worker and start your learning journey.
Requirements of the Support Worker: Family Support Worker Bundle:
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.