Arete Training Solutions
Add to basket or enquire
Get the full picture when it comes to support work with a Support Work Awareness bundle.
This bundle aims to give you a full understanding of the role of the support worker, and the challenges they face at work.
There are 18 in-depth courses included.
Work at your own pace from the comfort of home!
Certificate upon completion!
Method Of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised CPD Certification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Understand Your Role
- Carers Awareness
- Care Planning and Record Keeping
- Work in a Person Centred Way
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights – General Awareness
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights – Promoting Understanding
- Medication Management
- Moving & Handling of People
- Falls Prevention
- Learning Disabilities
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Awareness
- Diabetes Awareness
- Diet and Nutrition
- Nutrition Awareness
- Stroke Awareness
- Epilepsy Awareness
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of their role as a Support Worker.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, these courses will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course.
- Available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Within this course does it go into detail on how to give support to youths facing homelessness, in regards to 24 hour support through hostels?
Unfortunately no. The courses included in this bundle are Understand Your Role, Carers Awareness, Care Planning and Record Keeping, Work in a Person Centred Way, Equality, Diversity & Human Rights – General Awareness & Promoting Understanding, Medication Management, Moving & Handling of People, Reablement, Falls Prevention, Learning Disabilities, Asperger Syndrome, Autism Awareness, Diabetes Awareness, Diet and Nutrition, Nutrition Awareness, Stroke Awareness and Epilepsy Awareness.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.